4 Stroke CDA Racing Acquires A New Scooter!

Once I was done taking pictures, I put her in the Garage and went inside to inspect the briefcase you get with each KTM.

Here are the contents of the bag..
View attachment 13909
View attachment 13910

Whole bunch of stuff, from Owner's manual, Power Parts and Power Wear Catalogs, tools and hole shot parts. Also you will notice the hand guards, I had them leave those off as I am not a fan of the stock guards. They will be replaced. Wilson also added a sheet or so of stickers...:thumb:
View attachment 13911

Here is some added stuff. This bike will need to be ridden for an hour and than have its oil and filter changed. Wilson's added the filter and sent a couple quarts of oil along with the bike so I could do this.
View attachment 13912

I did a quick look through the power wear catalog and added this set of gear to my wish list (Like I need more riding gear..:smirk:)
View attachment 13913

As mentioned, I did not like the standard hand guards that came on the bike, so I added a set of Acerbis X Force guards...
View attachment 13908

If any of you koolaid drinkers are looking for a new set of hand guards, let me know and we can work out a sweet deal.

I fired this thing up and took it for a run around the block and all I can say is I can't wait to get this thing in the dirt. I will say that with the added Akropovic muffler, the sound note on this scooter is sweet! Also go figure, this is a bike made for supercross/motocross and has a full Titanuim muffler, but they added a sparky screen inside and stamped the silencer for US Spark Arrester Approved :thumb: That is so cool, now I do not need to mod a screen for this thing. It also has a baffle to pass the 96db, but you can remove it as well. Probably will not do that.

Anyways, I waited to create this thread as I was having my Flame Suit altered. Now that my Flame Suit fits good and I am wearing it..................Flame Away

PS....I will say that I have ridden Blue for 10 years and loved my bikes. I was ready for a new one and KTM is the only manufacture pumping money into their program and bikes to keep moving the technology forward. I really like what KTM is doing and I must say that their bikes are pretty sweet as well as I have had the privilege to ride a few different models now.

Excellent write up... no flame suit requried as far as I'm concerned. I got a briefcase wit the Berg too... :thumb:

:smirk: I know and if I can find a good location for my sticker like on the stand, I may not be able to hold onto it...

I think there's a spot on the front number plate (should you with to go there).... OR... on the front part fo the skid plate! :smirk:

Real nice bike... :thumb:

I think there's a spot on the front number plate (should you with to go there).... OR... on the front part fo the skid plate! :smirk:

Real nice bike... :thumb:
I was looking at the skid plate and was wondering how long it would stay there.