CDA’s Attempted Husky Memorial Ride Report

:naughty: Ah maaan. that's bad. Why all the hate? Can't we get along? :cry: TTers aren't all that bad. :thumb: in-fact, I'm proud to say I am a TTer and a DBAer. :P ... Let's ride!!! :ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

Go join Team :prof:. You will understand the reference. And Yes there are a lot of GOOD TT'ers! And former TT'ers for that matter :devil::cheers:

:naughty: Ah maaan. that's bad. Why all the hate? Can't we get along? :cry: TTers aren't all that bad. :thumb: in-fact, I'm proud to say I am a TTer and a DBAer. :P ... Let's ride!!! :ride::ride::ride::ride::ride:

Sorry, it's just how I roll. In the midst of the Huddler fiasco, Bosch called me a stupid little whiner. Not to hold a grudge, but you need to join Team at TT, and see how it is there, and then see if you agree with my statement. :noidea:

Sorry, it's just how I roll. In the midst of the Huddler fiasco, Bosch called me a stupid little whiner. Not to hold a grudge, but you need to join Team at TT, and see how it is there, and then see if you agree with my statement. :noidea:

All you got was "whiner?" He went off pretty hard on me about the huddler. I have never seen him quite so pissed off in a posting as that one. I was kind of surprised that I wasn't tossed.

The reason for the "ass" reference is the level of homo type jokes that is about the norm for the TeamTT private forum. Some like that kind of thing and others not so much. I don't really see the point of it all.

All you got was "whiner?" He went off pretty hard on me about the huddler. I have never seen him quite so pissed off in a posting as that one. I was kind of surprised that I wasn't tossed.

The reason for the "ass" reference is the level of homo type jokes that is about the norm for the TeamTT private forum. Some like that kind of thing and others not so much. I don't really see the point of it all.

(Fill us non teamers in on this Huddler deal,,,,inquiring minds want to know.:thinking:

I am a TTer but not a TTTer :smirk:)

Never mind the above comment, I am truly ashamed :facepalm::banghead::bonk::gibbs::cry: to bring such treachery to CDA's RR. I don't know what came over me. I can only hope CDA finds it in his heart to forgive me.:kissass::hug:

:thumb: ohh and BTW its not the members that i hate on its the web site itself that is getting all my hate :prof:

SRAD97750

Staff member
:focus:
Great Ride Report! :thumb:
I love not knowing how much further I'll make it on a long ride. Glad to hear you made it to the truck! -BIG DAN

:focus:
Great Ride Report! :thumb:
I love not knowing how much further I'll make it on a long ride. Glad to hear you made it to the truck! -BIG DAN
:thumb: Thanks Dan. Made me move an item to the top of the list of things to add.

PS - All you whinny Bitches go meet in the sand box and kick each other's asses over there. Don't go spitting on each other in my ride report. Don't make me take this bike off the stand and give you all a desert whoop ass....:moon::smirk::P

:thumb: Thanks Dan. Made me move an item to the top of the list of things to add.

PS - All you whinny Bitches go meet in the sand box and kick each other's asses over there. Don't go spitting on each other in my ride report. Don't make me take this bike off the stand and give you all a desert whoop ass....:moon::smirk::P

Sorry for the hijack. I did notice in some other photos, that Old Glory is really looking bad. I saw a shot that showed the uncut black zip ties that I used almost 2 years ago when I put it up. I figured by now, somebody would have switched it out. What is really :picard:, is all those riders were there over the weekend, and no one thought about bringing a new flag. That's Thumper Talk for you. :P
100_1313.jpg
pencil.png

Edit: Yes, I know it's possible someone else did the flag with black zip ties, but it sure does look like a 2 year old flag. :noidea:

Sorry for the hijack. I did notice in some other photos, that Old Glory is really looking bad. I saw a shot that showed the uncut black zip ties that I used almost 2 years ago when I put it up. I figured by now, somebody would have switched it out. What is really :picard:, is all those riders were there over the weekend, and no one thought about bringing a new flag. That's Thumper Talk for you. :P
View attachment 2147
pencil.png
This is a good Hijack and noted. :thinking: Looks like I will be getting a new flag and making a run out there in a few weeks to replace that old thing. I will perform a retiring ceremony of the old one when I bring it down while there as well...:USA:

This is a good Hijack and noted. :thinking: Looks like I will be getting a new flag and making a run out there in a few weeks to replace that old thing. I will perform a retiring ceremony of the old one when I bring it down while there as well...:USA:

I already have in stock already, I'll load it into the trailer tonight so I don't forget. Now Large zip ties :thinking:

what ya doin on easter? ive always wanted to ride to that anyway i would definitely attend this ceremony