CDA’s Attempted Husky Memorial Ride Report

Looks like you enjoyed yourself regardless of the mishaps. That is what is all about:thumb:
Good write up CDA, even if you didnt make it to the memorial ride:smirk:

Um No. Why? I saw signs that said Grass Valley Wilderness.
There is an area to the southeast of Spangler where we camp that is called the Golden Valley Wilderness. This area would also be to the north of where the Husky monument is. Ended up in there a couple of times by accident.:devil: Pretty country.:thumb:

There is an area to the southeast of Spangler where we camp that is called the Golden Valley Wilderness. This area would also be to the north of where the Husky monument is. Ended up in there a couple of times by accident.:devil: Pretty country.:thumb:

I have provided a golden shower or two to some scrub brush and dirt out there. But I am not familiar with this "golden wilderness" you speak of :devil::busted:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DSC04926.jpg

There is actually both the Golden Valley wilderness and the Grass Valley Wilderness. The Golden Valley is south of Spangler and the Grass Valley is north of the Husky. It has a cool corridor through the middle that is a nice sandy jeep trail. I usually go through that when I make a run to the Husky. Makes for a nice loop, but it does extend the range a bit.

There is actually both the Golden Valley wilderness and the Grass Valley Wilderness. The Golden Valley is south of Spangler and the Grass Valley is north of the Husky. It has a cool corridor through the middle that is a nice sandy jeep trail. I usually go through that when I make a run to the Husky. Makes for a nice loop, but it does extend the range a bit.
IMG_0003.jpg

a Friends of Jawbone map shows what Cleodard states. good map, helps keep you out of trouble. LOL

You might not of heard, but they rededicated that area to Team Thumpertalk.

Here's the new sign.:smirk:
Ass Valley 004.jpg