Carbon Fiber Frame?

*whistle

I wouldn't take that on an MX track personally. At least not if I wasn't the first person. Carbon Fiber has fatigue issues and doesn't like to flex well at all. It's like taking the issues of an aluminium frame and magnifying them. Brittle? Check. Dislike of flex? Check. Has to be stupid light though.

I doubt it's liquid dipped since the FMF fb page is asking if people would ride it.

I wouldn't take that on an MX track personally. At least not if I wasn't the first person. Carbon Fiber has fatigue issues and doesn't like to flex well at all. It's like taking the issues of an aluminium frame and magnifying them. Brittle? Check. Dislike of flex? Check. Has to be stupid light though.
And I'm a french supermodel, because you cant put anything you put on the internet that isn't true.

But I agree. I defiantly would NOT run this frame.

I'm aucune fan de fibre de carbone due la l'empreinte de pas ÉNORME de carbone qu'elle part. Cependant, mettez un moteur RM250 dedans là et laissez voir ce que cette femelle fait !

Je pense son impressionnant cependant !

One of my friends at work brought in a 800$ yoshi carbon fiber pipe that was only 2 years old and must have got a stress crack at the beginning of this year that he didn't notice. Lets just say the whole inner side was GONE, i have never seen carbon fiber do that. The heat must have melted part of it. Anyways after seeing that there is no way i would ever ride one of those

James

Staff member
I'm aucune fan de fibre de carbone due la l'empreinte de pas ÉNORME de carbone qu'elle part. Cependant, mettez un moteur RM250 dedans là et laissez voir ce que cette femelle fait !

Je pense son impressionnant cependant !
La fibre de carbone ne pas plier ou fléchir, il se casse ...

I think it would be super strong and it sure does look purty! but, i feel like it would stay looking good all the time but it would be rigid and it would call for a harsher ride. But, when you have 10,000 bucks in your suspension WHO CARES!?