Can you patch a hole in a head pipe?

Keep it up and you'll have to resprung your bike. :poke:
Nah, you loose weight and ride faster which means, you will need the extra stiffness in the pogos.:prof:

Why yes, why yes it is the Random Talk Thread now:thumb: Im SURE your feeling better from better food choices. It affects everything! But also, I think a good blast on the bike is like a cleanse and affects how you feel as well. Sounds like it was a very nice ride. I just love those sunset moments on the bikes.

:lol: Hey, he's gotta good point. But well worth it ehh?

Random thoughts this morning; Blueberries are good. Two wheels are calling. Paperwork sucks and, coffee creamer is baaaad!
I'm wearing black pants and green shirt today...

OK, here's a random rant: I used my GoPro yesterday and it didnt record video but took a pic every freakin second! I cant seem to get it out of picture mode:banghead: Ive gone into settings and there is nothing in the manual for P1. Only P2, P3, and so on. For a picture every 2 seconds and 3 seconds and so on. Yesterday would have been great on film. I had a moto cop in a turn on The Snake wave at me and catch me off guard:D, I had four guys blow past me on bikes on Latigo Cyn., two I knew and one over shot a tight turn after passing me and went all the way centered in the other lane in the turn:shocked::naughty: I KNOW he crapped his pants. And I also thought I filmed a wacky group of people standing in front of a home on Broad Beach in Malibu wearing some really wacky wedding attire. They were an artsy bunch that waved at me and took my picture while I gave an extra long GoPro stare back. I also hit Malibu Country Club, not sure which hole, went to the back of the course. I also hit some of my little dirt detours and such. And all for nothing:cry: And worn down more rubber too. This GoPro is pissing me off! I dont understand why it isnt recording and only taking pictures. In picture setting mode there is no "OFF." ONLY P1, P2, P3 etc...And no mention of P1 in the manual. WTF!!! Grrrr..... THIS is why I havent used it in a year. Last time it did this was in Baja over a year ago. The most epic single track ride I have ever done and freakin picture mode:mad:

I called GoPro, as it turns out, I was looking at the videos and pics in iphoto (default,) it doesnt list the minutes because it iphoto cant read it. I should have been opening it elsewhere. But in the meantime I reformatted the card :banghead: So I DID have the video, but then I deleted it:mad:

ICARUMBA!