South Can I tag along ?

No, Roger a friend of mine came along. Don't believe you have met him yet. He was joint us on the Co-Ed ride in Barstow that ended up not being a Coe-Ed ride and it became the me, Dan, John, PT, and Roger on his XR400 ride. Heheh, 20 minutes into the ride he was done. :cry: Picking up the XR got tiring so he went back to the trucks to get his 2nd wind while we played around in the hillclimbs. Came back and picked him up and then went and did my canyon loops.

He then went home and bought a 450X and this was really his first ride on it. So, other than Rincon, we had to pick the hardest trail up ther of course. :banana:

Poor Roger. Your mean and a hijacker.

So, monday when I went riding with my kids I hit the ground pretty hard. I think I either pulled my thumb back and sprained it or bruised the interior bones on my hand. I can't grasp very hard and it hurts like hell to turn the gas cap back on after filling my vehicle. Hope it is healed up by the time KM trip rolls around. This is the right thread isn't it?

Edit: Oops, it is the wrong thread, Sorry Turd Spitter.

Oh, I got something for you..... Here it is.... > :moon: <

So, monday when I went riding with my kids I hit the ground pretty hard. I think I either pulled my thumb back and sprained it or bruised the interior bones on my hand. I can't grasp very hard and it hurts like hell to turn the gas cap back on after filling my vehicle. Hope it is healed up by the time KM trip rolls around. This is the right thread isn't it?

Edit: Oops, it is the wrong thread, Sorry Turd Spitter.

Oh, I got something for you..... Here it is.... > :moon: <
It figures, the excuse are all ready flying on why I can't make the trip. "I'm retaing water, I feel bloated, I have a hang nail, my butt hurts from....oh never mind, wrong forum, my thumb hurts from sticking up my boyfr....oops, still wrong forum but same as prior comment) :moon: :blah: :cry:

holy fuck thats scary. the house did not burn down?

The panel is in my generator shed. The 30A set is the main supply to the inverter/charger/house power... the 20A set is to my 220v well pump. They were side by side so I don't know for sure which caused the melt down... although I suspect the house supply.

The previous owner put a swamp cooler in the shed to blow cold air through the building pushing hot air from the generators out the other side. But the panel was also in direct line of the cold MOIST air. I found corrosion on the panel buss behind the breakers.

I never liked this idea and disconnected the water from the cooler when we moved in. But the damage was apparently already done. So I cleaned up the buss... applied protective electrical goop and replaced all breakers and cleaned up wire ends too... all last night when I was supposed to be packing and driving to Big Bear.

Got there bright and early this am instead... great ride. :thumb:

On the way home from Big Bear I see this guy flying back and forth over Hwy 247/Barstow Rd. He flies over me and lands in MY FRONT YARD ! I went out and talked to him... he had just flown from Big Bear himself on the way to Baker. Clearly didn't make it.
lol.gif

hangglider.jpg

I was resting on a beach on Oahu when I felt this shadow cross my eyelids, I opened my eyes and just as I do one of those hang gliders lands right at my feet just missing me. It was startling.

So did the hang glider man call his people to come for him? Were they near by? Did he say how long of a flight he had?

I was resting on a beach on Oahu when I felt this shadow cross my eyelids, I opened my eyes and just as I do one of those hang gliders lands right at my feet just missing me. It was startling.

So did the hang glider man call his people to come for him? Were they near by? Did he say how long of a flight he had?
Uh, yeah, I think your situation might have been a bit different than Jeff's. Hmmmm, wait, Jeff, were you laying out in your front yard "tanning" yourself" :smirk:

On the way home from Big Bear I see this guy flying back and forth over Hwy 247/Barstow Rd. He flies over me and lands in MY FRONT YARD ! I went out and talked to him... he had just flown from Big Bear himself on the way to Baker. Clearly didn't make it.
lol.gif

hangglider.jpg
He would do better for these longer voyages if he strapped one of those little motors on the back. And I think you are correct about aiming for Barstow rather than Baker. That would be an impressive glide. :prof: I like your front yard too.

Uh, yeah, I think your situation might have been a bit different than Jeff's. Hmmmm, wait, Jeff, were you laying out in your front yard "tanning" yourself" :smirk:

Yes... thats what made him CRASH ! :D

I was actually out on the highway coming home when I spotted him flying overhead... looked like he was coming down and looking hard where to land... so I went over to make sure he was OK and that had a chase crew coming.