Camp Fire Stories

nothing to the weed and jager and we didnt even smoke that was after when we made a late trip to the jawbone canyon store lol he is just a pussy his dad used to tell me and him to fight and shit when we were little and i kicked his ass everytime just one guy that isnt a man it was really funny tho when he failed lol

Use a period every once in a while I get tired reading your posts I need to stop to take a breath but I can't because you don't use periods in your stories which seem never ending the content is a little on the rough side for a young lady don't you think but to each his her own if that's how it is take it or leave it I guess now a days with young kids...................I need a break! :faint:

Use a period every once in a while I get tired reading your posts I need to stop to take a breath but I can't because you don't use periods in your stories which seem never ending the content is a little on the rough side for a young lady don't you think but to each his her own if that's how it is take it or leave it I guess now a days with young kids...................I need a break! :faint:
then dont read them ? and i hardly ever use periods when i type unless im writing an essay. and yeah im sorry im not gonna say any of those stories that was the only one actually that was like that.

then dont read them ? and i hardly ever use periods when i type unless im writing an essay. and yeah im sorry im not gonna say any of those stories that was the only one actually that was like that.

Well I want to hear about ANY good stories Jess. Jager, weed or not. And dont read my posts if gammer matters!

Well I want to hear about ANY good stories Jess. Jager, weed or not. And dont read my posts if gammer matters!

Dang...didn't say I didn't like the content, just making a comment! jeeeeeeeez simmer down now! :thumb: