Building the Ultimate KOM Scooter

Me and Roger will be out there on Friday at his friends place on Josua Tree Rd. We may roll by and say hi. I'm not

Has a guy named Reno ever came by and said hi?

I won't be out there til Saturday late AM...

As for Reno, I haven't met him but his place is behind my buddies just up the road from me. Another member (exmember?) Payloanm had a friend who had a place not far from me either... Small world...

I won't be out there til Saturday late AM...

As for Reno, I haven't met him but his place is behind my buddies just up the road from me. Another member (exmember?) Payloanm had a friend who had a place not far from me either... Small world...
Actually I meant next Friday, we are going out to watch the trucks again. Going out this Saturday but that is to ride some stupid rocky race course:faint:

Gotcha.... just making sure if you were that you were aware of the qualifiers going on
I offered to sponsor the entry fee to one of the guys I'm riding with on Saturday to enter the KOM cause he was running his mouth. He did the Last Dog Standing last year. I know he would have given it a great effort and probably done pretty good in the qualifiers.:crash: He originally said yes but I think he got smarter and decided not to. Kinda glad he backed out, really didn't want to have to knock over my favorite liquor store for the $300 entry fee.:panic:

I offered to sponsor the entry fee to one of the guys I'm riding with on Saturday to enter the KOM cause he was running his mouth. He did the Last Dog Standing last year. I know he would have given it a great effort and probably done pretty good in the qualifiers.:crash: He originally said yes but I think he got smarter and decided not to. Kinda glad he backed out, really didn't want to have to knock over my favorite liquor store for the $300 entry fee.:panic:

That's too bad.. don't know about the KOM coverage however the KOH is going to be covered by both CBS and NBC... how both got into it??? but that's what I've heard!

RE: The KOM, the start is going to be the same .... "Goat Hill".