Building the Ultimate KOM Scooter

Party? YUP
DBA party? NOPE
LetzRoll Racing Team party to be exact. I'll be there all week... if you want to stop by for a beer, by all means... FYI... No guaranties there won't be a mugging since everyone there is fully aware of what happened PLUS I'M not completely over it yet so I TOO might get out on the mat and join in... JUST SAYIN! I've yet to find someone who thought that was funny or a great gag or a good idea showing me how easy it was to do... it was totally uncalled for so please drop it! I don't find it funny.

Thanks in advance for your cooperation...

Party? YUP
DBA party? NOPE
LetzRoll Racing Team party to be exact. I'll be there all week... if you want to stop by for a beer, by all means... FYI... No guaranties there won't be a mugging since everyone there is fully aware of what happened PLUS I'M not completely over it yet so I TOO might get out on the mat and join in... JUST SAYIN! I've yet to find someone who thought that was funny or a great gag or a good idea showing me how easy it was to do... it was totally uncalled for so please drop it! I don't find it funny.

That's a very nice a subtle "FUCK YOU"!
Regards,
Done!!!

someone mad :lol:

and no it was perfectly called for.

and you getting on the mat? hahaha you cant even throw your leg over a bike anymore... what you gonna do?

but your time making a silly "beat around the bush" threat is... ok rez :rolleyes:. i really dont care who likes the comments or not because not everyone here knows the entire story as well.

all i will say is... say what you mean and mean what you say rez :thumb:

Party? YUP
DBA party? NOPE

Since I, or my friends aren't trusted with being at the Rez without you, I have no problem never going there again.:wave: