Building the Ultimate KOM Scooter

Some of you probably saw some chatter on here about me looking for sponsors for the up coming KOM (King Of The Motos) race in Feb 2014. I had a bike lined up (Rack's Roadmaster), but it fell through. So I was off to look for another ride.

Well a bike opportunity came up and I jumped on it.

You might have seen this bike getting race tuned by Rack a couple weeks back.
PW50.jpg

Well after he got it tuned for the desert and about Shat himself, I loaded it up and took it home for a rebuild.

I got it home and cleaned it up....
image (1).jpeg

So let the build begin.....
First thing is to tear it down and clean everything up...
image_1.jpeg

After cleaning it up, I put everything back on and wheel'd it outside and took some PR pictures.
image_2.jpeg
image_4.jpeg

Added some HP and gave it some mini wings...
image_3.jpeg

You Always need some extra flash on the back fender so the competition can see who you represent when you pass them...
image_6.jpeg

Even added a little to the wheels so they spin faster...
image_5.jpeg

Well there you have it...My KOM race steed. I will be bring it out for T-Day to do a little fine tuning and for more PR photo Opps. So if you are coming on out, you can see this master piece up close.

:spin:

Nice bike! Sorry about shitting all over it when I had it out there in the dez. It was just too much power for me. I like the auto clutch though :thumb:

Nice bike! Sorry about shitting all over it when I had it out there in the dez. It was just too much power for me. I like the auto clutch though :thumb:

Yeah I did have to do some extra cleaning around the seat area....:smirk: That auto clutch will rock in the canyons at KOM. This setup is way better than the rekluse...

Yeah I did have to do some extra cleaning around the seat area....:smirk: That auto clutch will rock in the canyons at KOM. This setup is way better than the rekluse...

Need something to harness the power of that KOM machine! I just didn't have the talent to handle the pure torque that beast puts out!

Need something to harness the power of that KOM machine! I just didn't have the talent to handle the pure torque that beast puts out!

These awesome race steeds have a cool feature to back the throttle response off. You had it set to full tilt.

Some of you probably saw some chatter on here about me looking for sponsors for the up coming KOM (King Of The Motos) race in Feb 2014. I had a bike lined up (Rack's Roadmaster), but it fell through. So I was off to look for another ride.

Well a bike opportunity came up and I jumped on it.

You might have seen this bike getting race tuned by Rack a couple weeks back.
View attachment 18797

Well after he got it tuned for the desert and about Shat himself, I loaded it up and took it home for a rebuild.

I got it home and cleaned it up....
View attachment 18798

So let the build begin.....
First thing is to tear it down and clean everything up...
View attachment 18799

After cleaning it up, I put everything back on and wheel'd it outside and took some PR pictures.
View attachment 18800
View attachment 18801

Added some HP and gave it some mini wings...
View attachment 18802

You Always need some extra flash on the back fender so the competition can see who you represent when you pass them...
View attachment 18803

Even added a little to the wheels so they spin faster...
View attachment 18804

Well there you have it...My KOM race steed. I will be bring it out for T-Day to do a little fine tuning and for more PR photo Opps. So if you are coming on out, you can see this master piece up close.

:spin:

I'd hate to see you get hurt on this machine. The power is unbelievable. SO, the road master is back on the table. Sign ups are open.

:popcorn:

I'd hate to see you get hurt on this machine. The power is unbelievable. SO, the road master is back on the table. Sign ups are open.

:popcorn:
:thinking: well if the roadmaster is out at T-Day, ill have to ride them back to back once point 5 is dialed in. Is the roadmaster staying in the table? I don't want to get all dialed in on this and it gets pulled again. :rolleyes: