Pro BUDDS CREEK!

Im heading to budds tomorow. gonna watch the SX the night b4 and party with all the intoxicated fans. then wake up at 6am and work parking cars till the first moto starts. the reward for all my hard work is a T shirt that allows me to go anywere i want to on the track or in the pits at any time. so i will probably get to meet some of the riders. but the bad new is i will be busy working between 6 to noon ans will not be able to do anything fun then. btw i'll post lots of pics and videos when i get back.

James

Staff member
Im heading to budds tomorow..... i'll post lots of pics and videos when i get back.
We expect pictures. :thumb:
the reward for all my hard work is a T shirt that allows me to go anywere i want to on the track or in the pits at any time. so i will probably get to meet some of the riders.
Highly doubt you'll be allowed on the track unless you're part of the MX Sports track crew. Go hunt down the Monster/Rockstar girls in the pits though. :smirk:
dont run across the track like James did:prof:
:prof: Unless you see Stewart coming....

:stirthepot:

We expect pictures. :thumb:

Highly doubt you'll be allowed on the track unless you're part of the MX Sports track crew. Go hunt down the Monster/Rockstar girls in the pits though. :smirk:

:stirthepot:
i could go anywere as long as i dont get in the way of the track crew

pretty crazy weekend. pretty tired. they usually have a SX the night b4, but not this year. so we went over to the drag strip next door and watched open practice. that stuff is crazy, and very loude. luckly, i knew a guy who knew a guy and i was able to stand in the middle and watch for most of it (i'll post the video of that lator). next day i parked cars in the VIP section. pretty cool since i parked alot of the machanics, team members, and riders cars. (such as ken roczen, (big) james stewart, Malcom stewart, brock glover) things were going smoothly till the flow of cars stoped. after 10 min i go to the entrance to see whats up. i see i truck with its container unloaded and its blocking everything. it turns out mentally ill man who drove 8 hours from ohio was protesting cus he couldnt race. (or something like that) he had a 2000 rm250 and he was 41 years old. luckly we were able to unlock a back intrance. the truck was towed after afew hours and the man was arrested. here are some vids i posted so far.

James

Staff member
Has anyone heard from Mike lately? Isn't he 40 and rides a zook? :lol:

I'm guessing that that's local rider Shane Sewell getting airlifted. :(

James

Staff member
Oh you know who that is? i had no idea. the sad part is that the same heli came back and got another person afew hours lator :(
I'm guessing that he was on the first one as he crashed in practice. Been told that he has a compound fracture in his elbow and a punctured lung. :noidea:

I'm guessing that he was on the first one as he crashed in practice. Been told that he has a compound fracture in his elbow and a punctured lung. :noidea:

during the amatuer classic??? They hold those races at some of the Nationals to help fill the weekend. I usually Race Unadilla but Budds Creeks is sick as well... 45riders deep about 4 gates per class... and everyone wants to say they won at A national track

during the amatuer classic??? They hold those races at some of the Nationals to help fill the weekend. I usually Race Unadilla but Budds Creeks is sick as well... 45riders deep about 4 gates per class... and everyone wants to say they won at A national track
no thsi was qualifying/practace for the pro race on saterday

James

Staff member
No Shane and his brother have been hitting the Nationals as privateers these past few years. Shane actually finished Supercross 13th in points and is currently 26th in the 450 Outdoors series.