Buckrun! It's me!

Nat. KTM...thanks for the compliments! I'm still shitting myself! That heart carving at the Cleveland Clinic cost a half a million dollars! GTFO! Really?? Half a million dollars????

I guess that's better than dead.

My insurance took care of most of it, but I'm still F'd with tens of thousands of dollars in bills.

I'm doomed!

Buy my bike!

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4077665645

Take every bill.... Send them 5 or 10 dollars .... Stop answering your phone.If they keep pressing for more money, Tell them to take you to court. As long as you keep paying something, They can't really do anything.

They can't take it if you don't have it. Only thing they can do is take you to court and garnish your wages.They can only take so much of your wages also.... If you have no wages,They can't take anything.(In Illinois/Indiana thats how it works anyways)....

I thought you were a millionair from big companys buying oil off you or something?

Nat. KTM...thanks for the compliments! I'm still shitting myself! That heart carving at the Cleveland Clinic cost a half a million dollars! GTFO! Really?? Half a million dollars????

I guess that's better than dead.

My insurance took care of most of it, but I'm still F'd with tens of thousands of dollars in bills.

I'm doomed!

Buy my bike!

https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4077665645

Speaking of heart carvings. You are lucky that the doctor didn't carve your heart out of your almost dead carcass, wrap it in bacon, grill it add some fresh corn on the cob and have a nice heart of Buck dinner with all the fixins. By the way he didn't need to add any butter as you had plenty of that in your heart already :prof:

:prof:

:poke:

Come on Buck tell us the proper way to have a meal like that.

:stirthepot:

Speaking of heart carvings. You are lucky that the doctor didn't carve your heart out of your almost dead carcass, wrap it in bacon, grill it add some fresh corn on the cob and have a nice heart of Buck dinner with all the fixins. By the way he didn't need to add any butter as you had plenty of that in your heart already :prof:

:prof:

:poke:

Come on Buck tell us the proper way to have a meal like that.

:stirthepot:
Oh shit, say it ain't so Rack, say it ain't so. I was simultaneously laughing and horrified by your post.

Ok, "it ain't so".

But Buck should REALLY be able to tell us how to prepare a proper meal.

Just sayin'
I hear you Rack - in fact, I was recently thinking, with fond memories, when Buck was telling us about an outstanding recipe of grilled Whale Anus with Puréed Possum Balls, with a side of Pine Needle salad. :looksleftlooksright: As good as it sounds, if you can believe this, I never actually tried it.

I hear you Rack - in fact, I was recently thinking, with fond memories, when Buck was telling us about an outstanding recipe of grilled Whale Anus with Puréed Possum Balls, with a side of Pine Needle salad. :looksleftlooksright: As good as it sounds, if you can believe this, I never actually tried it.

You would have had it been cooked in your favorite sauce of whale sperm or is it sperm whale? :thinking: