Buckrun! It's me!

Shit the bed! I had a bad spell...

My heart had a bad valve, and it was going to kill me if I didn't get it fixed. "Congestive heart failure" Holy shit!

The good thing was I went to the best possible place to get it repaired: The Cleveland Clinic.

It sucked balls! It was bad.

3 weeks eating the worst food in the world while they stabbed and probed me until they carved my chest open, took out my heart, and gave me a valve job.

Well, I'm well. I'm only 50% of what I was, but things are getting better!

My XR is still going, and I have to take it easy, but I take easy rides!

Cheers to all!

I killed 6 doves and a goose on opening day in Ohio by 7:30 am. I breasted the doves out, wrapped them in bacon, pegged with a toothpick, and put them on a griddle on an open fire! Fuck yeah!

Buckrun

HOLY SHIT IT'S BUCK!!!!!

It's good to hear from you again. :thumb:

Thanks James! I have a hard road to hoe, but I'm getting better each week! It's only been since June that they carved my chest open. I was riding, very EASY, last week. Easy...easy. Peeps say I'm nuts!

I saw a DBA clip on LiveLeak.com the other day! WOW! Cool!

And to think you made all of this up from us getting pissed off at that other website!

Kudos to you Jim!

Well done!

John

:wow: Buck, :ride: :beer: :cheers: take your time healing buck. My old man is going through the same thing right now. He just had a quad bypass and didn't listen the doctors and then had to go right back in for a second time. They had to reopen his chest and add a plate, take out some infection and now it's rougher than hell on him since he hadn't had time to even heal from the first operation. Get well buddy, take your time :thumb:

:cheers: to a speedy recovery.

Welcome back to DBA.

As for the dove and goose. Make sure you fry all of your killings in butter or grease for the best eating. :smirk:

:salute: