Buckrun! It's me!

Glad you're giving us status updates.. good to see you're up and at it. I feel the same way when I'm out at the Rez, even though I have neighbors (to one side a couple acres away) there';s no one else for about 20 or so... it's quiet for the most part... I think it's more so the feeling you get knowing you have no worries, this is YOURS to do as yuou please and whatever accomplishments you make are yours, you've done it and no one can take it away!....

seriously! :prof:

Well said! There is nothing like being on your own land, stamping your foot down, and saying "All this is mine!!!"

You would have had it been cooked in your favorite sauce of whale sperm or is it sperm whale? :thinking:

You guys are F'd up! Nat took it too far. Let me take it further. Oooooh! do I really want to do this?

I think "being cool" is the better part of valor.

I'll spare you.

I do not have a piece of property to go to and relax. I do however get this experience when I go away from civilization in my motor home up high in the Sierra's with my trout stream rushing along the banks. Problem is you need to go when other jerks are not there. I also get some of this piece of mind out in the desert with the wind howling and just looking at the vastness. Glad you are doing better Mr. Buck. :thumb:

Excellent! Thanks for the good mojo! I trip myself out doing more than I thought I would on weekends! Shit the bed! I walked up a giant hill that took me 3 tries in one going in weeks past! I'm feeling great! Getting better all the time! In the early fall, I want to cut down at least 2 cords of standing deadwood and have it split and stacked ready to heat my ass in the winter!

Awesome NON-RR... best I've read in a long time...
"BIG HEAD Syndrome"... :lol:
"Butt-Jam Egypt"... :lol:
"Charles/Chuck - Farles/:f: ......... :lol:

It's good to have U back on here... keep on getting better. :thumb:

You, apparently. are a really cool guy that can get my humor...Charles/Farles ! Really? you got that?

If so, that's awesome! We will have to explain that to 99% of the people here.

As far as "Butt-Jam Egypt" goes, well, your own your own on that one.

I live in a city, but go to my cabin and get into the gig. Been down there for 20 years. "They" know me. I'm cool. They call me "FBI" when they thought I was down there to bust them for growing dope.

I'm a local now, so I'm cool.

For $3.00, you can get a giant 16oz glass of genuine moonshine with wash!

It's a good thing the road isn't too far from my cabin!

It's a right, go a ways, a left, go a ways....home!

Isn't that cool as fuck?