Breaking in new boots?

they do... not specifically for MX boots but
wooden-shoe-stretcher-2.jpg

:prof: that actually could be a product that would sell... make a MX boot specific one and sell it to cycle gear :thumb:

Yea I thought about this thing but, cranking it hard enough to stretch an MX boot may not be easy. Glad you didnt feel the boots by the end of the day 2smoke:thumb: Hope it wasnt because your feet went numb from them:smirk:

I also agree on the cheap boots :naughty:

We both did break in rides this week:rocker:

Cheers to new tops ends and boots! :cheers:

Yea I thought about this thing but, cranking it hard enough to stretch an MX boot may not be easy. Glad you didnt feel the boots by the end of the day 2smoke:thumb: Hope it wasnt because your feet went numb from them:smirk:

I also agree on the cheap boots :naughty:

We both did break in rides this week:rocker:

Cheers to new tops ends and boots! :cheers:

I dont think I bought cheap boots. However they were inexpensive (on sale close out). I look at it this way, theyve got to be better than the second hand boots that I started out with. Im thinking that another ride will fix them

I haven't had to "Break in" a pair of boots since the 80's. What boots are you buying. Today's boots are "slap them on and ride". They make them more flexiable. If you are getting boots that are too stiff, dump them and get different pair. Or shut up, put them on and ride..:smirk:

Got a new pair of Tech 7s for Christmas. Wore them around the house for an hour or 2 then went and rode for 2 days straight. Never any discomfort on my feet and they feel waaaaaay better than my crapped out old Fox's.