Injured BobKyle2

:bored:
Thanks for the kinds words guys. I'm turning around alot faster than exspected.
Just seeing this now. Sorry to hear all of this but super glad you are getting better quick. Get your fat ass out here to visit all of our fat asses to ride together.:cheers: I also use a CPAP. Stay on that and use it every night. We are 10 times more likely to have a stroke or heart attack than a normal person if we don't use the machine. Good luck to you and keep your chin up. :hug:

Haha, Thanks Mike. I'm home.:D

HURRAY!!!!
bouncing_tits_02.gif

bouncing_tits_05.gif

bouncing_tits_07.gif

Woohoo!!!!
bouncing_tits_09.gif

Damn, BK. Sorry to hear about this. I'm glad you're back home now. You know, there's an exorcise/diet routine that I've heard about that sounds pretty interesting. I'm a bit skeptical about the actual health benefits, but can see that it would make one at least feel pretty good. It has something to do with eating only canned corn while performing a specific exorcise. It's kind of hard to explain, so I've found a pic of somebody working out. It seems that technique could be important......

Damn, BK. Sorry to hear about this. I'm glad you're back home now. You know, there's an exorcise/diet routine that I've heard about that sounds pretty interesting. I'm a bit skeptical about the actual health benefits, but can see that it would make one at least feel pretty good. It has something to do with eating only canned corn while performing a specific exorcise. It's kind of hard to explain, so I've found a pic of somebody working out. It seems that technique could be important......
Uhm.

]
The girls face is priceless