Injured BobKyle2

Hey guys, A little back story to the whole BK's health issues , I've had the worst case of asthma since i was born. So i've been stuffed full of steroids my whole life. Leave me fairly over weight, I've never brought that up because most people judge people on there looks and never get to know them. Since you all know me fairly well you know what kind of person i am for the most part. And when i say overweight i mean overweight lol.... You would never see a guy my size riding,boating,fishing,wrenching and doing all the other stuff i do. Now that the cat is out of the bag, .... When my asthma any kind of little cold or sniffles are multiplied getting me pretty sick most of the time. This time I got a cold the other day and took a nap before work... When i woke up my oxygen levels where bottomed out. I'm supposed to be wearing a sleep apnea machine , which i didn't. And its allowed my oxygen levels to get way too low, and Co2 to climb. I've been on a ventilator for a day in a half in te ICU, Was released to a normal room last night.

I'm doing alot better now, but will probably be in here for a few days. Trying to ween me off high doses of Oxygen still. I will more than likly on Oxygen at home 24 hours a day now for awhile. I'm ok with that. I can still work and do thinks i like.

Now that you know the real bk2ish, I hope you take me as you did a week ago, I'm the same person. Just maybe a different image.I will ride with some of you guys.And show you white men can't jump. You guys are amazing and thanks for the thoughts and prayers they are much needed. I've told James i will keep the job if he keeps sending money.

Kyle

James

Staff member
Thanks for the update and glad you're going in the right direction. :thumb:

Now that you know the real bk2ish, I hope you take me as you did a week ago, I'm the same person. Just maybe a different image.I will ride with some of you guys.And show you white men can't jump. You guys are amazing and thanks for the thoughts and prayers they are much needed. I've told James i will keep the job if he keeps sending money.
Like I told you earlier, we don't judge. You own a dirt bike (albeit a rm250 :rolleyes::smirk:) and that's all that's needed to be part of the DBA family. :ride: Nothing changes except I might have to re-adjust that mental picture you get after a few years of chatting with someone online. :lol:

P.S. I take offense to the white men can't jump comment. I can jump, it's just the landing that usually gets me. :moon:

Yupp like they all say you are family nothing can change that! one of the best things i have found while chatting with people online is that you become friends for who they really are, everything else is out the door. Yeh some people lie and such but in the long run you talk to the real them and become friends with the person for who they really are and not what they look like, what they do, what race they are, all that other shit that does not matter. to me you are not kyle you are bob the mother fucking kyle. and hope you are able to get home soon! :)

P.S to james P.S - Its like me, i can do gnarly back flips, tricks, whips, scrubs. Just cant land :smirk:

Sorry this website has a weight limit. :smirk: This place is going to be empty after the internet weight limiting goes into full force.:tumbleweed: James is gonna show up at our door steps weighing us. :panic:

Hey guys, A little back story to the whole BK's health issues , I've had the worst case of asthma since i was born. So i've been stuffed full of steroids my whole life. Leave me fairly over weight, I've never brought that up because most people judge people on there looks and never get to know them. Since you all know me fairly well you know what kind of person i am for the most part. And when i say overweight i mean overweight lol.... You would never see a guy my size riding,boating,fishing,wrenching and doing all the other stuff i do. Now that the cat is out of the bag, .... When my asthma any kind of little cold or sniffles are multiplied getting me pretty sick most of the time. This time I got a cold the other day and took a nap before work... When i woke up my oxygen levels where bottomed out. I'm supposed to be wearing a sleep apnea machine , which i didn't. And its allowed my oxygen levels to get way too low, and Co2 to climb. I've been on a ventilator for a day in a half in te ICU, Was released to a normal room last night.

I'm doing alot better now, but will probably be in here for a few days. Trying to ween me off high doses of Oxygen still. I will more than likly on Oxygen at home 24 hours a day now for awhile. I'm ok with that. I can still work and do thinks i like.

Kyle

:hugs:

Can I post some :titties in BK's honor? It will help him get better sooner!