Injured BobKyle2

:hugs:

Can I post some :titties in BK's honor? It will help him get better sooner!
Apparently you should M, after-all, there is no moderator to do anything about it. Come to think of it, it's practiacally mandated that you do. We would expect nothing less of you. :smirk: :seeJameshaveacoronary:

Well there you have it. I could not have said it better than all the rest and it is great news to hear you are doing better. Now I am ready to see some of those titties that are coming your way. :drool: --- :thumb:

Glad to hear your doing okay BK! Don't worry about weight issues, 75% of the population is heavier than they like. Above all, it's just a number. We can work at it and get that number down :thumb: I know I'm heavier than I like and made it a goal to lose weight recently (3 lbs so far :smirk: not much but it's a start). We are all hear to help you if you need anything so feel free to ask as we have a great community here. Now M33, let's get them bad boys posted! :lol:

Hey guys, A little back story to the whole BK's health issues , I've had the worst case of asthma since i was born. So i've been stuffed full of steroids my whole life. Leave me fairly over weight, I've never brought that up because most people judge people on there looks and never get to know them. Since you all know me fairly well you know what kind of person i am for the most part. And when i say overweight i mean overweight lol.... You would never see a guy my size riding,boating,fishing,wrenching and doing all the other stuff i do. Now that the cat is out of the bag, .... When my asthma any kind of little cold or sniffles are multiplied getting me pretty sick most of the time. This time I got a cold the other day and took a nap before work... When i woke up my oxygen levels where bottomed out. I'm supposed to be wearing a sleep apnea machine , which i didn't. And its allowed my oxygen levels to get way too low, and Co2 to climb. I've been on a ventilator for a day in a half in te ICU, Was released to a normal room last night.

I'm doing alot better now, but will probably be in here for a few days. Trying to ween me off high doses of Oxygen still. I will more than likly on Oxygen at home 24 hours a day now for awhile. I'm ok with that. I can still work and do thinks i like.

Now that you know the real bk2ish, I hope you take me as you did a week ago, I'm the same person. Just maybe a different image.I will ride with some of you guys.And show you white men can't jump. You guys are amazing and thanks for the thoughts and prayers they are much needed. I've told James i will keep the job if he keeps sending money.

Kyle
Thats deep, bro. I still love you anyways :hug:

James

Staff member
:hugs:

Can I post some :titties in BK's honor? It will help him get better sooner!
With the moderator temporarily out of commission and me going to bed.......no saying what pictures might be posted overnight for me to find and remove sometime in the morning....:noidea:

With the moderator temporarily out of commission and me going to bed.......no saying what pictures might be posted overnight for me to find and remove sometime in the morning....:noidea:

Disable your "online status" green light :prof:

:devil:

hey bob.... (i know its kyle but you will always be bob to me :P) im no expert and i realize that you are dealing with health issues but when you feel better we should talk about weight loss. i have lost 70 lbs since the start of last summer without going extreme on diet or crazy exercise.

James

Staff member
hey bob.... (i know its kyle but you will always be bob to me :P) im no expert and i realize that you are dealing with health issues but when you feel better we should talk about weight loss. i have lost 70 lbs since the start of last summer without going extreme on diet or crazy exercise.
Now that we know that you're going to pull through, I was thinking the same thing. :thumb: You know that we're here for you and we don't want to see you back in the hospital or worse.

Always remember that anything is possible and never give up!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=4925797056266