Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in New York City

As heated as you may be in a situation where you just saw your "friend" get run over by a car you have to leave it in the hands of law enforcement. I only say "friend" because if an actual FRIEND of mine got ran over by a car I'd throw my bike down and run to his/her aid. I wouldn't just leave my dear friend lying in the street. These guys just really proved how "tough" they are. Making a bad impression on every motorcycle group. This isn't a motorcycle group, this is a gang. Glad they were dumb enough to show off and post the video online so the world could see just how cool they are.

The thing is these gangs of bikers in NYC are just that. ...gangs.
They drag ppl out of their cars and beat them, take their belongings and sometimes a life. It's also not just NYC..).

The thing is these gangs of bikers in NYC are just that. ...gangs.
They drag ppl out of their cars and beat them, take their belongings and sometimes a life. It's also not just NYC..).

Just waiting for Joe Public to drive up and give them the wrong look... :cool:

As heated as you may be in a situation where you just saw your "friend" get run over by a car you have to leave it in the hands of law enforcement. I only say "friend" because if an actual FRIEND of mine got ran over by a car I'd throw my bike down and run to his/her aid. I wouldn't just leave my dear friend lying in the street. These guys just really proved how "tough" they are. Making a bad impression on every motorcycle group. This isn't a motorcycle group, this is a gang. Glad they were dumb enough to show off and post the video online so the world could see just how cool they are.
i like that the hells angles are slamming them for this.

not really... HA dont fuck with family peoples. they do engage in illegal activitys and sure if you get on their bad side they are nothing nice but most of them are good hearted people. i have known a few in my time.
Same here, gentle minded until provoked. Like poking a stick at a dog until you get bit.

James

Staff member
What do we think about this incident? I think there are some bad choices on both parts here as well...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jR7Sg6UCzM

-BIG DAN :stirthepot:

I think the biggest difference here is that there's only one rider and one car. Compared to a shat ton of riders and one car in the NYC one.

They ever say what started this? You can see that the car window is partly open and he keeps looking back towards it. Almost as if she's saying something to him and then he kicks the car (afterwhich she goes ballistic :loco:).

I think the biggest difference here is that there's only one rider and one car. Compared to a shat ton of riders and one car in the NYC one.

They ever say what started this? You can see that the car window is partly open and he keeps looking back towards it. Almost as if she's saying something to him and then he kicks the car (afterwhich she goes ballistic :loco:).

Pissed off girlfriend maybe :noidea: