Black Range Rover Runs Over Bikers in New York City

i read about this and as fucked as it all is i can see both sides of the story here... if some dude ran my buddy over i might have done the same. on the other hand if a 100 guys on bikes were trying to pull me out my car when i had my wife and kids i would be in full protect mode as well.

cant really make a full judgement because we dont see what started it all but the fact that the video abruptly ends right when its gonna incriminate these guys says something.

If you look at the video, the guy in a white t-shirt and green back-pack get's in front of the SUV and slows down and looks to try to instigate the "contact". Scary situation to be in.

Looked like fun to me. If I was in my LC there would be "NOTHING" to stop me from killing an angry cock sucking biker. So if there was a confro at the gas station the LEO should have been involved right off the get go, bikers thinking they are best in numbers are idiots. A 10,000 lb vehicle is no match for 100 bikes. Bowling anyone? Fucker shouldn't have rabbited and ran away.

yea and there was off duty police officers there as well... they did nothing to help this dude from getting beat in front of his children.