Bikes...Big bores

So, what was wrong with the Burg anyways?

Don't know yet, just took it in last Sat...been too busy to do it sooner...From what I've read on the Berg forum it may be the pump. According to one of the posts they said there was a bad batch of pumps. Replaced and all is fine. The TIMO says someone else he knows with a Berg said it was due to excessive heat from the pipe...wrapping it didn't seem to work. Don't know if they changed out the pump or not. I'll know today (Tues 1/17) or tomorrow (Wed 1/18). Need to get back out and ride though I know that much BUT...going to the dez for a week for the KOH race second week of Feb. :thumb:

Don't know yet, just took it in last Sat...been too busy to do it sooner...From what I've read on the Berg forum it may be the pump. According to one of the posts they said there was a bad batch of pumps. Replaced and all is fine. The TIMO says someone else he knows with a Berg said it was due to excessive heat from the pipe...wrapping it didn't seem to work. Don't know if they changed out the pump or not. I'll know today (Tues 1/17) or tomorrow (Wed 1/18). Need to get back out and ride though I know that much BUT...going to the dez for a week for the KOH race second week of Feb. :thumb:

Did I read that right, you are going to race? :cheers: OW was sweet over the weekend. Light wind until Sunday night. I got home yesterday and am sick now with the cold my 3rd daughter brought me on Thursday before we left. Got a good 160 miles in without injury... But this cold flu is kicking my ass, at home in bed drinking tea...

Not going to race, going to watch the race on Friday, the King ofthe Moto race on hursday prior and any othe rfestivities during the week...no riding since I'd be the only one with a bike so we're going to do some wheeling in the Bronco, buddies Zookzilla and his sons Jeep crawler. Get well soon, my wife has been suffering from it for he past 3 days.

Did I read that right, you are going to race? :cheers: OW was sweet over the weekend. Light wind until Sunday night. I got home yesterday and am sick now with the cold my 3rd daughter brought me on Thursday before we left. Got a good 160 miles in without injury... But this cold flu is kicking my ass, at home in bed drinking tea...
Poor baby. Is your labia a bit swollen too?:poke: The tea will help with that.:moon: