best riding exercises.

Ok so, I have lost some muscle and weight sense the sumer. and i want to get back into shape for riding and i would like to gain some bulk too? Anyone know how to get more bulk? what good exercises to get me to ride long and hard motos?

James

Staff member
Ok so, I have lost some muscle and weight sense the sumer. and i want to get back into shape for riding and i would like to gain some bulk too? Anyone know how to get more bulk? what good exercises to get me to ride long and hard motos?
Seriously how's even possible? You looked malnourished to start with. :lol:

A row machine is one of the best exercise tools for this sport.

i would like to gain some bulk too? Anyone know how to get more bulk? what good exercises to get me to ride long and hard motos?

there is a new diet to put on wieght its called a the crispy cream diet! drink mountian dew day in and day out 24\7 and eat donuts i promise you will gain weight!!!
ohh also there is a great movie called supersize me just watch that he has GREAT tips on how to gain weight! :lol::P

:lol: haha ok just saying! ok well honestly gaining muscle will not help you in riding longer and faster. i know from excperience it doesnt work. ive played football since pee wee through high school and i thought that the bigger i got the faster and harder i would ride :doh: but year after year my dad who isnt the biggest guy out there would kick my :moon: on a bike any day of the week. its becuase he had endurance. you need to strength train and build your indurance. if you look at alot of the pro guys there not big at all! they actually tinny guys.

but i have a friend with the same kinda of problem what he did is go on mass protein diet and all that crap you buy at gnc. you hit the wieghts everyday 6 days a week. low rep and high weight and you'll gain wieght my buddy put on 40 pounds in 2 years. but dont forget cardio becuase that is what is important in ridding. good luck! :thumb:

:lol: haha ok just saying! ok well honestly gaining muscle will not help you in riding longer and faster. i know from excperience it doesnt work. ive played football since pee wee through high school and i thought that the bigger i got the faster and harder i would ride :doh: but year after year my dad who isnt the biggest guy out there would kick my :moon: on a bike any day of the week. its becuase he had endurance. you need to strength train and build your indurance. if you look at alot of the pro guys there not big at all! they actually tinny guys.
yeah which is pretty cool becuase it shows you don't have to have 250 lbs to be a professional sport dude. I have seen some fat people that can haul some premium :moon:. But, i want to gain bulk to attract the ladies!! :smirk:

but i have a friend with the same kinda of problem what he did is go on mass protein diet and all that crap you buy at gnc. you hit the wieghts everyday 6 days a week. low rep and high weight and you'll gain wieght my buddy put on 40 pounds in 2 years. but dont forget cardio becuase that is what is important in ridding. good luck! :thumb:
:bleep: that is a lot of muscle! how many hours a day did he put in?

Seriously how's even possible? You looked malnourished to start with. :lol:

A row machine is one of the best exercise tools for this sport.

Easy slim! :smirk:

Kyle, I recently started lifting hard again and training like no other since I entered B class. I gained 21 pounds in a couple months. What is going to help you most for long motos is cardio stuff. Running and mountain biking is best, and I highly recommend a rowing machine. I lift three days a week and run before each workout. I suggest timing your motos and run (not jog) the same time on a tread for the a few "motos". It adapts your heart and endurance to the regular time of a moto.
While cardio is very important, I found lifting is essential to maximum performance. I work my way from bottom to top, typically leg pressing, leg curl and do varied squats, some on balance boards, some planted, ect.. I work my way up to core doing suspended curl ups. Arm exercises are really important to eliminate arm pump. I typically do pull ups, back elevated pushups, benching, chest pressing and a few others. Lastly I finish up the day with some medicine ball exercises.
I just found this plan to work best for me. To find or modify your own, try Racer X.

http://www.racerxvt.com/category/daily-training-with-coach-seiji/16

http://www.racerxvt.com/

Lastly, some guys your protein supplement and some don't. That's up to you, but typically I mix a 32g muscle milk shake to drink during the workout or before. In my honest opinion muscle milk is the best route.
MM.jpg

http://www.musclemilk.com/

Lastly, it's best to set aside a proper work out outfit. This prevents spread of gym sweat and shit as well as giving you a comfortable, non motion limiting outfit. Get a GOOD pair of clean tennis shoes. This is most important, because your street shoes will smell so bad your mom will throw them outside, and chicks defiantly don't like that. Athletic shorts or pants are very important, as well as a soft cotton t shirt.

:thumb: good luck out there dude. Ride hard and stay gnarly, hope the links guide you.