Barstow Tour Loop - 184 Miles

DezRacer.... Few questions about the bags on your bike...

Is that a Giant Loop saddlebag?
How do you like it?
Does it ever get in the way?
Do you always ride with it or just on long rides?

I saw that and the Buckin bags that strap on (:shocked:) to your tank... :ride:

How do you like it?

Uh, maybe I should have read the last sentence to this question before I agreed to "ride" with you up to Cal Poly SLO! :cry:

How do you like it?

Yeah they are the Giant Loop "Mojavi" saddle bags. I almost didn't buy them but now I'm super happy I did. Took all that weight off my back. I never know they're there. Everything from fast wide open roads to super tight and technical trails, they don't get in the way. They are on my bike most of the time. The only thing I didn't like was how close the strap is to the exhaust on my bike so I made this mount out of an old whip mount I had. Overall, I'm a big fan for these.285306_10151390191728880_1081761541_n.jpg

Yeah they are the Giant Loop "Mojavi" saddle bags. I almost didn't buy them but now I'm super happy I did. Took all that weight off my back. I never know they're there. Everything from fast wide open roads to super tight and technical trails, they don't get in the way. They are on my bike most of the time. The only thing I didn't like was how close the strap is to the exhaust on my bike so I made this mount out of an old whip mount I had. Overall, I'm a big fan for these.View attachment 14549

Cool, do you carry everything in it?

All my tools and trail side repair stuff. The only thing left on my back is water and other random stuff I carry. I used the center pouch that sits on the seat and fender for most of my tools. I use to run a moose front fender bag on my YZ. It fits perfect in the saddle bag and still leaves room for more stuff. I also have been carrying extra fuel on one side. I can fit 2 of these bottles
wol_12_pri_bot_1l.jpg

All my tools and trail side repair stuff. The only thing left on my back is water and other random stuff I carry. I used the center pouch that sits on the seat and fender for most of my tools. I use to run a moose front fender bag on my YZ. It fits perfect in the saddle bag and still leaves room for more stuff. I also have been carrying extra fuel on one side. I can fit 2 of these bottles
View attachment 14579

very cool... I might have to invest.... :thumb:

guys... come on... this is my fully loaded pack :smirk:
248rk.jpg