Barstow Tour Loop - 184 Miles

Perfect riding conditions today. I ran a loop I put together that has some of the cool random sites out here. Had to take a Little "Detour" around Harper "not so" dry Lake. Super fun day. Loving this new bike. haha. Didn't really stop much for photos but here are a few of the stops along the route.
BT.jpgDSCN5581.JPGDSCN5582.JPGDSCN5584.JPGDSCN5585.JPGDSCN5586.JPGDSCN5587.JPGDSCN5589.JPGDSCN5590.JPGDSCN5593.JPGDSCN5594.JPGDSCN5595.JPGDSCN5597.JPGDSCN5600.JPGDSCN5601.JPGDSCN5602.JPGDSCN5603.JPGDSCN5604.JPGDSCN5605.JPGDSCN5608.JPG

Nice ride:thumb: Calico has some nice trails:ride:

Rode into Hinkley one time to that gas station. Met the "unofficial" mayor....bottle of thunderbird in a bag, 1 tooth and prolly weighed 100lbs wet.

Same guy was there last time I got Gas in Hinkley. haha

Nice! So how long did the entire trip take? You did the entire thing alone? :shocked:

It took about 7 hours. Didn't stop much. Yeah I was on my own. I have a SPOT tracker and I put updates on Facebook. So there are people watching me making sure I'm doing ok out there. haha

Same guy was there last time I got Gas in Hinkley. haha

It took about 7 hours. Didn't stop much. Yeah I was on my own. I have a SPOT tracker and I put updates on Facebook. So there are people watching me making sure I'm doing ok out there. haha

I clicked like.... only a partial like though.... :shocked: the part about riding alone for that long.... :eek:

Cool ride, it's been a while since I've done triple digits. :thumb: You need to let me follow you one day. :smirk:

Has this ever happened???

As for the triple digits.... I think my arse STILL has scars from that ride. :crazy: Some of the pics look familiar... :thumb:

Cool ride, it's been a while since I've done triple digits. :thumb: You need to let me follow you one day. :smirk:

his ride was looking so familiar but a bit different... we need to get a long ride in soon.

i love your loop... tim took me on one that is similar and 160 miles with slash x for burgers in there.

his ride was looking so familiar but a bit different... we need to get a long ride in soon.

i love your loop... tim took me on one that is similar and 160 miles with slash x for burgers in there.

Only we didn't get the burgers because the kid went home early that day for a date! Beer and our own snacks was good enough, but could have been better...

7 hour ride sounds fun! Next time you do another long ride, post it up and I'm sure some of us will love to give you some company!