Barstow Tour Loop - 184 Miles

He followed me once, but never returned the flavor.:devil:

haha, Yeah My good old YZ never let me down, But for the last Year or so I didn't think it was very reliable. Now I got this new Awesome CRF450X I'm down for some rides. The rest of this month Ill be down in Plaster City and Yuma areas. But in April Ill try to get a good ride out here together. Or maybe a combined effort going to Primm. hint hint..... lol
Fun route from Barstow to Afton
Barstow to Afton.jpg

The route I have planned from Baker to Primm for when I gave this Primm run a try. (Its been on my mind for years) Haven't rode it yet
Baker to Primm.jpg

Then some fun trails coming back into to town after a long run on the Poleline road.
Baker to Barstow.jpg

haha, Yeah My good old YZ never let me down, But for the last Year or so I didn't think it was very reliable. Now I got this new Awesome CRF450X I'm down for some rides. The rest of this month Ill be down in Plaster City and Yuma areas. But in April Ill try to get a good ride out here together. Or maybe a combined effort going to Primm. hint hint..... lol
Fun route from Barstow to Afton
View attachment 13698

The route I have planned from Baker to Primm for when I gave this Primm run a try. (Its been on my mind for years) Haven't rode it yet
View attachment 13699

Then some fun trails coming back into to town after a long run on the Poleline road.
View attachment 13700
:thumb: Looks like some good rides right there.

Roughly 90-100..... :noidea:

I got 60 on El Diablo from the 2.1 when I ran out and it's an oldie so I figured a newer bike and a larger tank = minimum 30 more miles. Just a guesstimate!
I only have a 2.5 on the 650r... got 44mpg on all street, much less in dirt.