Barstow Tour Loop - 184 Miles

Is there a possibility of getting that track of your ride ? We have been to a few of your sites but never linked them together. Thanks CCB

Yeah they are the Giant Loop "Mojavi" saddle bags. I almost didn't buy them but now I'm super happy I did. Took all that weight off my back. I never know they're there. Everything from fast wide open roads to super tight and technical trails, they don't get in the way. They are on my bike most of the time. The only thing I didn't like was how close the strap is to the exhaust on my bike so I made this mount out of an old whip mount I had. Overall, I'm a big fan for these.View attachment 14549

After installing the bags on my bike I too had a concern about the strap on one side which had roughly 1/16 inch clearance between it and the pipe... not wanting to add any brackets (like you did) I decided to wrap the strap with foil... I made multiple folds on the side that is next to the pipe and one wrapped over the strap to hold it in place PLUS the tension when tightened it'll hold. We did the SLO 125 ride with no issues, fol didn't melt and the strap is in good shape.
:thumb: