arite WR or keep the old???

id take a 450 but when i see a deal that good i aint passn it up haha now if i could find some one to buy my old dirtbike

How bad of condition is that Honda? Here is what NADA has to say.

Excellent $2035
Very Good $1320
Good $695
Fair $510
Poor N/A

And as for the TT-R Here is what NADA has to say

Low retail= $1,400

Average= $1,840

So its worth any where from $1,400 to $1,900 really.

Hope this helps :thumb:[/quote

GTFO!

For real?

I've got a PRISTINE honda 90! It just needs some spit and polish! (And a break and clutch lever)

It is my best buddy's bike! What should I give him for it?

Not sure man, ask him what's he is looking to get out of it. If it's anything below the prices that nada said, I would take it haha. Im sure he probably doesnt know what its worth and will offer a low price. That's cool, if you find out what year it is you can go find out all the prices on Nada's website...

that's easy here, as long as it has a plate on it it can be on the streets, doesnt need lights or anything. Is it the same there?
no out here you have to have the vin inspected, dot everything from lights to tires and turnsignals and horn even the computer (yes you have to have a computer) its bs out here their tryn to copy california and limit everything and after all that you still have to take a class thats $200

no out here you have to have the vin inspected, dot everything from lights to tires and turnsignals and horn even the computer (yes you have to have a computer) its bs out here their tryn to copy california and limit everything and after all that you still have to take a class thats $200

That sucks so much man. Yeah california is really stupid, I work in a motorcycle parts and sales store and I see products all over the place that says "this product is not allowed to be sold in California" and it makes me feel good I live in the red state of South Dakota :smirk:. That really sucks that you need all that worthless stuff to ride on the streets, hell in my town here i've been pulled over by every cop in town on my bike, they just wave at me now as I ride by :smirk:. I got a plate on my bike but its not in a place they can see it... that and I haul ass everywhere on it. I only got one ticket and thats because it was a rookie cop that just started and I messed with him so much, it was worth the $125 ticket :thumb:. Sorry I viered off subject there haha.

That sucks so much man. Yeah california is really stupid, I work in a motorcycle parts and sales store and I see products all over the place that says "this product is not allowed to be sold in California" and it makes me feel good I live in the red state of South Dakota :smirk:. That really sucks that you need all that worthless stuff to ride on the streets, hell in my town here i've been pulled over by every cop in town on my bike, they just wave at me now as I ride by :smirk:. I got a plate on my bike but its not in a place they can see it... that and I haul ass everywhere on it. I only got one ticket and thats because it was a rookie cop that just started and I messed with him so much, it was worth the $125 ticket :thumb:. Sorry I viered off subject there haha.
dude thats awsome haha and yea this place sucks i love this state but i hate the people who controle it i wish i lived in a small town and my bikes up on craigslist, should have it completley up by tomarrow if it dont snow

dude thats awsome haha and yea this place sucks i love this state but i hate the people who controle it i wish i lived in a small town and my bikes up on craigslist, should have it completley up by tomarrow if it dont snow

Cool man, yeah what you feel about your state is the way that I (and probably most Americans) feel about this country, I love this country.... hate the people who run it. Well post the link of your bikes so I can take a good look at them. The pic below is my WR up in the hills on one of my favorite trails...

temporary-27.jpg

I usually ride alone so im rarely seen in photo on my bike :smirk:. But you will love the WR... great bikes, reliable, powerful, comfortable, and just an unstopable brute :ride: , its only weakness is the rider... in my humble opinion :smirk:.

yea ill have to pry em outta the shed tomarrow and take some pics, my mind hasent been offa that bike haha i want it bad and hope i get it im telln everyone i know that shes for sale

yea ill have to pry em outta the shed tomarrow and take some pics, my mind hasent been offa that bike haha i want it bad and hope i get it im telln everyone i know that shes for sale

We just go a shit ton of snow today, so I know what you mean by "prying out", my truck was buried when I got off work and I was the only one with 4-wheel drive today so I had to give rides haha. Yeah I hope you get it to, it looks perfect.

soooo, some guy from bolder called and says hes intrested in my bike, i might sell him almost all of my dual sport accessories with it for extra but hopefuly next pay check ill have my new bike

That's great man, hope you get it. Like I said man, any help you need with it im here for ya haha. I got all kinds of knowledge on these WRs. Let me know how it goes.