arite WR or keep the old???

so im thinking i got 2 bikes a 1970 honda trail 90 (needs work) and a 2004 yamaha TTR250 needs cosmetics im not new to bikes been in them almost all my life im thinking of getting the two bike fixed up and trying to get a 2005 or older WR250 or 450 anyone got any tips or oppinions? anything helps :noidea:

:prof: thing is i dont think im able to get it a WR is like 5k and my bike in the condition it is its like maybe 2 lol i know if the 90 was mint i could get about 2500

How bad of condition is that Honda? Here is what NADA has to say.

Excellent $2035
Very Good $1320
Good $695
Fair $510
Poor N/A

And as for the TT-R Here is what NADA has to say

Low retail= $1,400

Average= $1,840

So its worth any where from $1,400 to $1,900 really.

Hope this helps :thumb:

Alright, you might have to visit their website, I just have a nation wide catalog with all the average prices. But yeah if you think of getting rid of them and going for a WR, go for it. I love my WR, its a 2004.

You could get 1500 max for that 90 probably. And that's only if somebody realllllllly wants it. The ttr would probably go for 1700 max if you live in the right area, i know where i live id be lucky to get 1200

I've tried other 450s. I rode yz, kx, and the rmz, all three powerful bikes, but they were way too snappy for what I was looking for, enter the wr. Perfect amount of power and gobs of tourqe... Love it.

I've tried other 450s. I rode yz, kx, and the rmz, all three powerful bikes, but they were way too snappy for what I was looking for, enter the wr. Perfect amount of power and gobs of tourqe... Love it.

well maybe he's not as big of a pansy as you are

well idk i love my bike right now but i still want to switch to a wr i rode one, ive rode several bikes in my life but i love yamahas by far but i mist just get er

well maybe he's not as big of a pansy as you are

If I was going to choose another 450 different from the WR it would be the YZ just for how reliable Yamahas are. I dont race, I ride tight trails with slower situations so it works for me. If you trail ride the WR is perfect, controlable when you need it and still able to get up and go :ride:. Every bike is to its own... thats why there is more than one.

trails are all i do i mean if drug my bike up from 6 ft down hills when you step you sink and idk if you have ever controled ttrs but their tanks not light hard to break but idk i do like wrs