arite WR or keep the old???

that sucks man, im not sure where else to look to be honest. Yeah i wasnt expecting it to be in that bad of shape. He had a lot of bikes there but they were all kind of in bad shape, I didnt see any TT-Rs. The only two bikes that were in perfect shape were his sons' kx250f and crf150f that were sitting in the garage :smirk:. hope you find something, ill make a few phone calls to some auto salvage places, might get lucky :thumb:.

:prof: thing is i dont think im able to get it a WR is like 5k and my bike in the condition it is its like maybe 2 lol i know if the 90 was mint i could get about 2500

I know this was posted a long time ago, but WR450's up here, even in the 2006-07 range are going for 2500-3000. :thumb:

One40fours quote made me look some bikes up... I found a 2005 wr 250 for $2000 and a 2007 450 for little over $3000. Both on Craigslist. I guess I never realized how cheap they were here to haha.

Just gotta know where to look brotha :thumb:

I suppose thats true... but if I bought a bike in Washington and paid for shipping or went and picked it up and hauled it all the way back here to South Dakota, it might be cheaper to buy one here... unless you wouldnt mind to bring it down here just for the sake of being a good person :smirk:.

well ive been looking at dirtbike videos all damn day and my minds set on a wr450 i want to sell the one i got and try and save up for the rest of it

that's a good decision there Steve... You will find the WR450 to be a great bike, bullet proof, takes a beating and just comes back for more. I have found out (the hard way of course) that as long as there is gas in the tank the bike just doesnt stop. Hope you get it soon, I'd love to see it.

im going to try and get it asap i might buy a sled and trade it and my bike for a wr, if i can find out how much a sled goes for my buddy will sell me his for $500

thats cool man, $500 for the sled and what $1500 for the TTR, you'll be good to go man. Thats cool, what year you planning on getting? I find the early year steel frames to be the most comfortable and ruged. the aluminum frames are nice, but they are really narrow and they are really hard to work on. if you get on, I know all th mods to make it an absoulute beast, and they work on all years. except the 2012s since they are fuel injected...:thumb:

nothing thats fuel infucked :smirk: and i dont care year at least prolly an 04 or 05 id go for newer but dont think thatd happen and i dont like sleds im strickly dirt and rocks id just turn around and sell it for the wr

Haha, I like that... Fuel infucked...

HOLY BEJESUS!! That's a great deal. Wr250s are great to, im a big guy and the 450 works great for me. I would not pass that up that is too good.