Fallen Andrew McGarity - Our Australian Brother

Oh yah, I blaster a good one. Almost as good a Kawi girl but alas, dan has to hold up all three sides of DBA. :smirk:

I knew it would get deleted, or I might get the ban, but... I can't resist when it comes to jerk offs that need a little "tug" now and then. :prof:

We do need to get out there and pull it for a good PC.
Nice....

The problem with pulling it and taking away, is that we may loose the spot it is in. Not a big deal,but there is so many new plaques going up, it is expanding quickly.

Nice....

The problem with pulling it and taking away, is that we may loose the spot it is in. Not a big deal,but there is so many new plaques going up, it is expanding quickly.
The place is looking like a modern art practicing ground, who can make the biggest and most gaudy looking thing out there. It is supposed to be a memorial place but it is getting way out of hand. I wonder when the bulldozers will come in with the huggers and scrape it away?

Nice....

Did you by chance get a look at the one I put up for my buddy over 5 years ago? I bet it needs a new coat of paint also. I need to visit again with my own can of paint to fix it up.

Did you by chance get a look at the one I put up for my buddy over 5 years ago? I bet it needs a new coat of paint also. I need to visit again with my own can of paint to fix it up.
I would say no....If I would have known, I would have checked it out.

Read the whole post ..... I'm sure there are many out there who feel sad , and relieved , at the passing of someone that has affected the lives of others .. We ALL have a memory of those taken so soon . Prayers to ALL , in good health , those suffering , those taken by accudents . Let the memories Ride On ..........

Read the whole post ..... I'm sure there are many out there who feel sad , and relieved , at the passing of someone that has affected the lives of others .. We ALL have a memory of those taken so soon . Prayers to ALL , in good health , those suffering , those taken by accudents . Let the memories Ride On ..........
:thumbs:

Do need to make a run out there and check things out.

If I were closer , I would make it a point to visit just out of respect for All of our riding buddies ... But if you look at the map . Find the point farthest south in Texas .. that's where I'm at ....

Doing more research , I found a few good video clips on U tube .. really nice , interesting ....
Yeah its a pretty cool place. Has grown pretty big over the years. I guess if you ride and pass, your buddies put a memorial up if they know about the place.
If I were closer , I would make it a point to visit just out of respect for All of our riding buddies ... But if you look at the map . Find the point farthest south in Texas .. that's where I'm at ....
Pretty far out there. But, if you are ever in the So Ca area and want a tour, let us know. We will take care of you.