Pro Anaheim 1.....Make your picks here

I enjoyed watching Short. I thought he gave it his all and did well.
Yup....he an RD duked it out pretty good, I thought Carmichael was going to lose his mind while Dungy was struggling to get by Short.....Ole Davi needs to figure how to stay on the track next time.

I'm sure that the Husqvarna people are happy today. Didn't see that one coming.

Unless he gets hurt I'll call Roczen for the title.

cleonard:
I'm sure that the Husqvarna people are happy today. Didn't see that one coming.
I didn't even consider that combo for top 10. My top 5 was in no particular order Millsaps, Tomac, roczen, Canard, Barcia.

Guess Will Hahn is out for the season, broken arm or shoulder? After that gnarly full body slam during practice....bummer, hope you get well for outdoors buddy.

James

Staff member
Lol. How hard was that one. Don't go Earnhardt on us!!! Getting three out of the top 5 on week kne is the real challenge. I had two!!!
Not hard at all, which is why I'm surprised at the amount of people that didn't even have him in the top 3. Bar any injuries I'd put money on him getting the title.

With the exception of maybe a couple races I also don't really see Reed as a top 3 rider.

I was impressed with Plessinger's ride, I'd like to see what he can do when he doesn't have to come from back in the pack. It's kind of cool seeing the guys I got to know on the amateur circuit finally race with the big dogs.

Reed needs to hang it up and leave it for the young guns. That's about all I can say

Your entitled to your opinion, however as long as the man can still hang with the best in the world, and he's willing to use his own money to do this, I'm with him. He can consistently beat everybody on earth with the exception of maybe 10 people. He is on my personal top 3 of all time list with Hannah, Bailey, and mr Reed.

just a guess this weekend,
1 Canard
2 Roczne ( cant help it i still like my cz)
3 Tomac
4 DM
5 Peick (one to watch if he stays healthy and I think he will run closer to the front earlier)