Pro Anaheim 1.....Make your picks here

whos the winners this weekend? Who's gonna podium, Hell maybe just tell us who's gonna take the biggest dirt nap (I'm gonna miss you Bubba) oh yeah, and by the way I'm not gonna be doing any season tally, I just don't care enough.

*spoiler*

Roczen
Reed
Canard..... So hard to pick a line up. The 450 class is packed with Talent for the 1st race.

Last edited:
We all want to see Reed win but it takes him a couple rounds to fall into a groove and lose the post prom jitters. However Grant usually opens up with a win and then fades fast.

We all want to see Reed win but it takes him a couple rounds to fall into a groove and lose the post prom jitters. However Grant usually opens up with a win and then fades fast.

Yeah I was going to say Grant also, it would be cool to see the new 22 team member do well. But new team, new bike, same thing with Roczen, I think when he will be a player but maybe a few weeks in after he and his new zook team iron out the wrinkles.

Yeah I was going to say Grant also, it would be cool to see the new 22 team member do well. But new team, new bike, same thing with Roczen, I think when he will be a player but maybe a few weeks in after he and his new zook team iron out the wrinkles.

Good things can happen when you are focused and RC is your team owner.... You don't throw coin at a champion and hope he'll do well... You groom that techno nazi