Pro Anaheim 1.....Make your picks here

with a 10th theres a bunch of people that wish they were that fast.

Ben Lamay came up here about 5 or 6 years ago. He had lost his visa to race in England, so he was hanging out at his hometown here in Anchorage, he entered a race day for shits and grins,beat the state champ riding a modded 450 on a stock piece of shit YZ 125 one of Ben's friends loaned him,beat him badly every time by like 40 seconds....Lamay is at best a top 15 in sx and top 20 in outdoors, goes to show how blindingly fu**in fast the guys we watch every Saturday are.

How many times has rv lapped lamay. It is crazy, i knew that before but every time someone thinks their fast....

You know it but when you see it.....it's an altogether story, and you know what else, Lamay didn't even look as he was trying, but your right, he's been lapped many times by many riders at the top level. But even though I know he'll probably never get even one podium in his entire career.....I'll be pulling for him every week. Anyways
I'm sticking with Millsaps, just because he's came so close in recent years.

You know it but when you see it.....it's an altogether story, and you know what else, Lamay didn't even look as he was trying, but your right, he's been lapped many times by many riders at the top level. But even though I know he'll probably never get even one podium in his entire career.....I'll be pulling for him every week. Anyways
I'm sticking with Millsaps, just because he's came so close in recent years.

I can't believe the speed these guys are carrying at the nationals. It's a phenomenal pace they run.