4 Stroke Akra install

Quick update,

Pipe and muffler are performing great. Took the bike in and got the euro map loaded and have hit the dirt. The bike pulls much harder through all rpm ranges. The off idle increase was noticeable but where It shines the most is low to mid range where pulling the front wheel off the ground on the fly is so much easier. Clearing logs and rocks is that much more fun and not a daunting sight. The sound from the pipe is something in and of its self.

Akraprovic is one of those brands that didn't get a lot of recognition.
Although it is my opinion that they are in the Yoshimura, Pro Circuit, Dr. D segment in terms of being a real performance product.

Akraprovic is one of those brands that didn't get a lot of recognition.
Although it is my opinion that they are in the Yoshimura, Pro Circuit, Dr. D segment in terms of being a real performance product.

In the case of procircuit, I just think of them as a mimick of stock performance. Never have found a gain other than on on late 70's kx. I think I have three of their offerings in my garage now. nicely put together and pretty much a copy of stock. if you follow their jetting rec's your stocker will usually run better though.

In the case of procircuit, I just think of them as a mimick of stock performance. Never have found a gain other than on on late 70's kx. I think I have three of their offerings in my garage now. nicely put together and pretty much a copy of stock. if you follow their jetting rec's your stocker will usually run better though.
the TI5 made a good difference on my CRF, a lot more responsive and much better top end.
Titanium is pricy though

Hung a pro circuit works pipe on the RM one season after I bought it new, it made little difference if any on the low end but there was a noticably beefier,longer pull thru the midrange, and didn't fall off on top. Overall I was happy with it. Only thing is that if a person is looking for a pretty add on this is not for them as it rusts easily and is virtually impossible to keep looking good. Fortunately I'm not one of those people.

we have them for hondas and yamahas. no difference on the 250's two strokes and found no difference on the yz 125 compared to stock. the last one I owned that was on and rm was for a 465. noticeably slower anywhere other than off the bottom from my modified stock pipe. I no longer had an unmodified pipe to try with it. Compared to a dr d for a 450 yamaha, it was disappointing in that the 'Doug' pipe actually makes some difference. crf 250's ditto, though I didn't try a ti. compared to an offbrand silencer on a stock header ZIP. It's a quality build, usually louder and if you are pig rich on your jetting will make about anything run better if use their mufflers which seem to lean anything out.