2 Stroke advice needed?

Call them with the vin tell them you will be ordering parts from them and need the year before doing so.
ya that's my intention tomorrow..i downloaded a decoder and it seems to check out..but no harm to break the ice with them anyway..i might put a new piston in asap just to be sure and get a look inside.. uploadfromtaptalk1394402055471.jpg

Shoot, I would be scared to strike that pose!! (Ossa hates nails but loves water.) Good idea on getting the piston and gaskets for the new rig. you know you are going to need them anyway sooner or later. might as well have them. maybe a throttle cable if it is not something that is universal too. lots of the after market uses CR cables for that. then get the manual and take a look inside. Getting to know it before it "needs" you is always better than getting to know it under "crisis" conditions.

Shoot, I would be scared to strike that pose!! (Ossa hates nails but loves water.) Good idea on getting the piston and gaskets for the new rig. you know you are going to need them anyway sooner or later. might as well have them. maybe a throttle cable if it is not something that is universal too. lots of the after market uses CR cables for that. then get the manual and take a look inside. Getting to know it before it "needs" you is always better than getting to know it under "crisis" conditions.
that's my pose from the movie titanic.. no offence intended to anyone..i already have the manual downloaded and i havnt collected the bike yet lol..

what other enduro models should i look out for like the ktm exc? and would the exc be the best in its class..and did they change the name to ec w after 06..(read that in another trade)
ktm 380 exc was an awesome bike,but is discontinued, but if you find one in good shape you can't go wrong

before you buy any of them, shake down the wheel bearings and suspension,look for looseness and or squeaking/clunking, indicating dry or loose bearings. also try to at least ride enough to run thru all the gears. you can get a good idea of the bikes condition by just doing these things.

before you buy any of them, shake down the wheel bearings and suspension,look for looseness and or squeaking/clunking, indicating dry or loose bearings. also try to at least ride enough to run thru all the gears. you can get a good idea of the bikes condition by just doing these things.
Oh i see you already bought the bike,ignore last post

im looking for tips and advice on 2 things first any tips for putting on stickers and second what should I torque the cylinder and cylinder head nuts on a cr 80? ?