Abandoned stuff

Great thread! I too either don't remember it or never saw it in the first place. You're a good man Timo! :thumb:
So, here's my own story of stuff flying out the back of the vehicle. Years ago, when it was not only acceptable, indeed it was encouraged, to have several drinks before loading up your friends in the back of a pick-up truck for a "spirited" rip around small town, Canada. This was the days when most pick-up trucks did not have the"crew cab" option. So three of us in the front cab and the others - Sneaky Pete, Shorty, Frenchie LaRonge, Ruth, Cheryl, Ricky and Scratcher would all jump in the box for the ensuing ride. The ride would typically be a little rough but the "g-out" and subsequent launch bump driving by Old Man Johnson's cabin was really nasty. So this one day, emboldened by a little excessive drinking, we hit the O.M.J. Launch with a pretty decent head of speed. Ruth went flying out the back of the box. Me being the prick I was, drove on Ruthlessly. God rest your soul Ruth. We hardly knew ya.

:lol:
You’ve been saving that one!:lol:

Gosh, I once watched a small pack fly off the back of an un-marked sedan (kind of heavy). Pulled over grabed it, and made chase, couldn’t catch the guy. Made it home, opened it up to an FBI guys gun, wallet, badge, and all his crudentials and credit cards. Called his office, no answer, called his cell phone, he answered. I asked, hey buddy, are you missing something? He was like um, yah... So I told him what happened and where I lived, and he was their in 20minutes. Picked up his bag, we shot the breeze and he took off. Couple hours later he showed with two cases of beer. A week later I got a letter from him on FBI letterhead about the integrity of my actions. Others could have been very unscrupulous about what they would have done.
That is an awesome great story Gary! Just great! :thumb:

Gosh, I once watched a small pack fly off the back of an un-marked sedan (kind of heavy). Pulled over grabed it, and made chase, couldn’t catch the guy. Made it home, opened it up to an FBI guys gun, wallet, badge, and all his crudentials and credit cards. Called his office, no answer, called his cell phone, he answered. I asked, hey buddy, are you missing something? He was like um, yah... So I told him what happened and where I lived, and he was their in 20minutes. Picked up his bag, we shot the breeze and he took off. Couple hours later he showed with two cases of beer. A week later I got a letter from him on FBI letterhead about the integrity of my actions. Others could have been very unscrupulous about what they would have done.
I guess it really wasn’t abandoned stuff.

I thought that one was buried.
Nope, this one was.:devil:
I wonder what's being abandoned here.:smirk:

TTTurkeyDayTrip045.jpg

This seems like an appropriate thread for this;
Was given this earlier this morning. Dont know a damn thing about it except it was abandoned by an old farmer, and it's not stolen.
Where does one find the VIN on one of these beasts?
20181218_122225.jpg

This seems like an appropriate thread for this;
Was given this earlier this morning. Dont know a damn thing about it except it was abandoned by an old farmer, and it's not stolen.
Where does one find the VIN on one of these beasts?
View attachment 32252
Do you really want to get into a slightly gayesque farm quad project? I'd of walked at hearing an old farmer abandoned it!
Let your boy strip it and part it out to fund parts for the actual bikes! And a beer or 2 for you :cheers: