RM125 87 & 88 rm125

ok engine is almost back together, I couldn't quite get the cases to seat all the way, so they are a few MM apart right now, but all the internals are together, we'll see how the rest of this week goes as to finish up the assembly, and im going back tomorrow after my 1 class to try to finish it, no pics, but my crank was like this -\_/- so we just popped it in a vice a squeezed it to the correct size, and to say the least, i am never going to the shop i went to again

I'm sure you re-miced the crank after the vise. :thumb:

yes in 8 spots around the crank, the crankcases are together :banana: and the piston is on the connecting rod, tomorrow i am going to finish assembling the top end of the bike, and then comes the clutch side and then i can drop my motor in my frame :D

and before anyone asked, yes i verified twice that is shifts through all 6 gears and stays in neutral :thumb:

yes in 8 spots around the crank, the crankcases are together :banana: and the piston is on the connecting rod, tomorrow i am going to finish assembling the top end of the bike, and then comes the clutch side and then i can drop my motor in my frame :D

and before anyone asked, yes i verified twice that is shifts through all 6 gears and stays in neutral :thumb:

and everything turns real smooth and silky like correct? greased or prelubed all the bearings too, correct?

So what was leaking? coolant?

sounds decent, no popping...:thumb:

coolant was leaking the outer seal wasn't getting good contact with the crank and wasn't sealing properly, so i drained all fluids back into their respective containers, took off my clutch side cover and replaced both seals with the Suz seals and all is well now

coolant was leaking the outer seal wasn't getting good contact with the crank and wasn't sealing properly, so i drained all fluids back into their respective containers, took off my clutch side cover and replaced both seals with the Suz seals and all is well now

aftermarket seals strike again on the zooks...:foul:

Glad its fixed now.

aftermarket seals strike again on the zooks...:foul:

Glad its fixed now.

it still leaked a bit today, 1 or 2 drops right when the bike was first started and then another drop right after i stopped riding, it seems like im missing something... but either way, if there is a problem it will be totally resolved by next spring :thumb: