500cc's of Glory on youtube

No body I know in the state has one, so either they are to expensive to own...or they just are not as good as the modern production bikes, usually people go for what is best for them, and you can judge by that. Otherwise I'd ride one of my buddy's non existent AF 500's and let you know.
Can I go seconds:smirk:

I try to dazzle one with shit I have no idea what I am saying to confuse them. It works so well I confuse myself, understand:panic:

edit - never an English teacher, but I did stay at a Holiday inn Express one time. And this was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy before band camp:smirk:

Last edited:
image.jpg
I try to dazzle one with shit I have no idea what I am saying to confuse them. It works so well I confuse myself, understand:panic:

edit - never an English teacher, but I did stay at a Holiday inn Express one time. And this was waaaaaaaaaayyyyyy before band camp:smirk:
Thanks for clarification.....starting to think I was on the pencil neck pocket protector geek forum there for a minute.

yes along with patio furniture and black hole paint....

I looked up that word definition, found example sentences,and synonyms.....I have no idea what the hell that means.....what are you, some old burned out English teacher? Who the hell comes up with words like that?

I hate to say but people with a reason for being use big words...... except my exwife who's only reason for being is to be a continuous thorn in my side, my paw and my ass...

Mother effer, you loved band camp, the flute and the organ! Do you wanna build a snowman?
:smirk:

yes along with patio furniture and black hole paint....

I hate to say but people with a reason for being use big words...... except my exwife who's only reason for being is to be a continuous thorn in my side, my paw and my ass...

Mother effer, you loved band camp, the flute and the organ! Do you wanna build a snowman?
:smirk:
Hell yes daddy wants to build a snowman, ass long as you're providing the nose:eek:

Last edited:
Why You are so jealous of the 500cc two stroke? Start your own thread so I can gobble it up with shit that does not make any cense. Let alone has nothing to do with the thread title. Even though it is funny. :picard:
What'd ya mean?.....looks like the snow woman goin for 500 cc's of glory.....5 cc's at a time