All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

i have some buddies that are going to be just down the road at charlies place that said they wanted to drop by and go for a ride with some us!
I thought all your friends at Charlie's (Wagon Wheel) were quadtards...I may know of a ride for these so called CDA Jr's friends..:devil:
Already 5 pages and 46 posts and it is only August. This will be interesting to see how this one turns out. :poke:
everybody will talk and talk until the last day then it would be thrown together in the last minute!:lol:
What is there to plan? I'll be in Spangler @ Prospector's Camp. Show up, ride, eat, drink, tell lies around the fire, blow stuff up :devil: pick up your crap, load your truck, camper, trailer, etc. and go home.:smirk:

I thought all your friends at Charlie's (Wagon Wheel) were quadtards...I may know of a ride for these so called CDA Jr's friends..:devil:

What is there to plan? I'll be in Spangler @ Prospector's Camp. Show up, ride, eat, drink, tell lies around the fire, blow stuff up :devil: pick up your crap, load your truck, camper, trailer, etc. and go home.:smirk:
:devil::lol: pick up my crap!?! im confused are you suggesting that i leave my crap around? yes and no the "GIRLS" minus two are all quad tards but they guys are all bikers. idk if they can ride or not they claim they can, but they are all bros so they are probably like brent :lol: they would like his truck!

And that folks about sums it up.:cheers:

Simple right ........ :prof:

I can already envision at least 6 red nosed tequila drinking reindeers sitting on one bench... a blown up crapper... :noidea: burn holes on the roof and floor from the SoBe bomb gone bad... no names mentioned here!!!! :rolleyes: ...

That's why 530 said we need two circles I think, one for the nuckleheads and one for the sober crowed. I just need to figure out where I fall in that group as I will be neither. :P :moon:

:devil::lol: pick up my crap!?! im confused are you suggesting that i leave my crap around? yes and no the "GIRLS" minus two are all quad tards but they guys are all bikers. idk if they can ride or not they claim they can, but they are all bros so they are probably like brent :lol: they would like his truck!
:naughty:

Easy Princess :prof: :gibbs:

kind of thing is never an issue with me where you hang out online dont mean jack. show up un introduced doing wheelies through camp then blowing up someones shiter the next morning cough cough red would prolly be red flags for most tho.
Yeah just a few red flags... :bonk: That was some good chorizo though! And i picked me up one of these so Rack your trailers safe! :smirk:
thumbnail.aspx