All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

Less than 3 months away for Tday. Have already done some thinking and dreaming on this and am willing with some help from another to secure a spot by Monday noon of Tday week.

I'll be uo there the weekend of 17-18 staying over to ride with you guys till 20-21.

I can help claim some dirt if you need. Just tell me where you wanna be.

Weathergeek if any of my peeps wanna stay over too and join you guys for some T-Day week riding is that cool... or you prefer to keep this an all DBA thing. Not sure how "come one come all" you guys play it ?

I'll be uo there the weekend of 17-18 staying over to ride with you guys till 20-21.

Weathergeek if any of my peeps wanna stay over too and join you guys for some T-Day week riding is that cool... or you prefer to keep this an all DBA thing. Not sure how "come one come all" you guys play it ?
Of course they can stay and ride with us all as long as they join up before hand. :smirk:

kind of thing is never an issue with me where you hang out online dont mean jack. show up un introduced doing wheelies through camp then blowing up someones shiter the next morning cough cough red would prolly be red flags for most tho.

SRAD97750

Staff member
kind of thing is never an issue with me where you hang out online dont mean jack. show up un introduced doing wheelies through camp then blowing up someones shiter the next morning cough cough red would prolly be red flags for most tho.
If he's referring to RIDERSONLINE.ORG members, then this would not be an issue of any kind. :thumb: We are just a bunch of guys that want to go riding.