All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

Come one, come all to the high desert (exact place still to be determined) of Southern California beginning Nov. 19, 2012 through Nov. 25, 2012. All are welcome. Bring your rigs, your bikes/atv's, tents, that great TDAY food and whatever else excites you. Hope to see you all there. Let the festivites begin.:thumb:

Dates:
11/19/2012-11/25/2012

Will be there:
SRAD97750 +1

Might be there:

My attendance is all pending my daughters school thingy... if she's able to come visit then we're out, if not we're in... for Sat (or ??)-Wed... As for T'day The V-O (the real REZ) festivities can no longer be held away from extended family (M & D inlaws getting up in age, mrs rez wantrs to spend theholidays with them) therefore we can't stay the whole week... :cry: BUT, if we make it we'll make the best of it while we're there... :banana:

My attendance is all pending my daughters school thingy... if she's able to come visit then we're out, if not we're in... for Sat (or ??)-Wed... As for T'day The V-O (the real REZ) festivities can no longer be held away from extended family (M & D inlaws getting up in age, mrs rez wantrs to spend theholidays with them) therefore we can't stay the whole week... :cry: BUT, if we make it we'll make the best of it while we're there... :banana:
So go Monday to Wednesday. Make it happen or I will threaten you with switchbacks.

So go Monday to Wednesday. Make it happen or I will threaten you with switchbacks.

That's what I was trying to explain... IF my daughter comes to visit during that time period (Monday-Friday I won't be coming out... if she doesn't get to come then I'm pretty sure we're a go.... up to Wednesday, gotsta be homes for T'Day with la Familia... My wife kind of swapped horses midstream on me... used to be HELL NO we're not staying home, we're going riding... not any more!

I'll try to join you guys this year... especially if it's Spangler. I don't typically ride holidays so probably be the weekend 17-19 or 20 for me. Head home for actualy T-day and avoid the nutbagz. :)

Don't forget there will be a bunch of folks riding JV area Nov 3-4 too:thumb: . This should be one hell-a-shiss riding month !

I'll try to join you guys this year... especially if it's Spangler. I don't typically ride holidays so probably be the weekend 17-19 or 20 for me. Head home for actualy T-day and avoid the nutbagz. :)

Don't forget there will be a bunch of folks riding JV area Nov 3-4 too:thumb: . This should be one hell-a-shiss riding month !

:thinking:.... :thinking:.... :thinking: