All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

SRAD97750

Staff member
I have a gig to play wednesday night, but then I'm headed out. Not sure if I'll be there Late wednesday or Early thursday morning.
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wave:
Any Banners on the DBA rigs? What's the best way to find you? What is 6/10ths of a mile in short paces?

Can't wait to ride with this AUS flag strapped to my back to the Husky to say some fine words for our DBA friend Andrew!

I have a gig to play wednesday night, but then I'm headed out. Not sure if I'll be there Late wednesday or Early thursday morning.
:wiggle: :wiggle: :wave:
Any Banners on the DBA rigs? What's the best way to find you? What is 6/10ths of a mile in short paces?

Can't wait to ride with this AUS flag strapped to my back to the Husky to say some fine words for our DBA friend Andrew!

Look for the BIG rainbow flag on Geek's rig..... :devil: just above the yellow smiley face flag.... :smirk:

So for all of you guys and gals watching this thread, I am curious if there are any of you who are actually going to make it up there. The weather is perfect so what is it going to be. I am leaving tomorrow morning and I though I would get the last minute report to relay to the Geekster. :noidea:

Begging of the week in OW with Tim, Rolls, butthead, his female friend, Palmer, Palmerjrjr, the kids cory and I was a blast. then butthead decided to snap his collar bone, just wait to see those pics :wow:. We had a blast and it was so nice out.
30aygeh.jpg

good times for most of us. GL to butthead :( i got footage to throw together but a lot of my good rides had a bad forward angle so i will have to make due.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Packed up and ready to roll! Can't wait to get out there and finally relax!
See you jokers in the early morning! SPANGLER!

SRAD97750

Staff member
Begging of the week in OW with Tim, Rolls, butthead, his female friend, Palmer, Palmerjrjr, the kids cory and I was a blast. then butthead decided to snap his collar bone, just wait to see those pics :wow:. We had a blast and it was so nice out.
i got footage to throw together but a lot of my good rides had a bad forward angle so i will have to make due.
Sounds like a good time! Sorry BH got mangled!

Waiting on the RR trav! -BIG DAN:thumb: