All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

I mean, I'll take work off wednesday if the world is going to end... :noidea:

I have no choice about my plans. They were set in stone weeks ago. We all said the day was Wednesday for 2 months and I am sorry I can't be flexible at the last minute. My people flew in for a family dinner in AZ that I am expected to be at... and my out of state bike registration counts on me being there on Friday too or I will never be able to ride this bike. My suspension gets done Saturday 100 miles south of here... so I am just plain BOOKED. I didn't make any of these plans until AFTER everyone here committed to Wednesday. So please don't think I am just being fussy about it being on Wednesday.

So... here is the deal... no need for anyone to change their plans. I am going to be at the Husky on Wednesday to set this thing in the ground. And pay my respects to Andrew. CDA and his baby-daddy will join me.

Andrew's Memorial will be there waiting for you whenever anyone wants to go this weekend. You can all make a wonderful Husky Ride out of it.

I also printed up about 20 take away photo cards for you guys when I made the artwork for Andrews memorial. So we all can have a little memento of the occasion. I'll make sure CDA has them for you.

Have a great weekend... wish I could share the Husky ride with you guys.... next year !

I have no choice about my plans. They were set in stone weeks ago. We all said the day was Wednesday for 2 months and I am sorry I can't be flexible at the last minute. My people flew in for a family dinner in AZ that I am expected to be at... and my out of state bike registration counts on me being there on Friday too or I will never be able to ride this bike. My suspension gets done Saturday 100 miles south of here... so I am just plain BOOKED. I didn't make any of these plans until AFTER everyone here committed to Wednesday. So please don't think I am just being fussy about it being on Wednesday.

So... here is the deal... no need for anyone to change their plans. I am going to be at the Husky on Wednesday to set this thing in the ground. And pay my respects to Andrew. CDA and his baby-daddy will join me.

Andrew's Memorial will be there waiting for you whenever anyone wants to go this weekend. You can all make a wonderful Husky Ride out of it.

I also printed up about 20 take away photo cards for you guys when I made the artwork for Andrews memorial. So we all can have a little memento of the occasion. I'll make sure CDA has them for you.

Have a great weekend... wish I could share the Husky ride with you guys.... next year !
I have been planning on arriving Tuesday for the last several weeks to make the Husky ride on Wednesday. My wife's son decided to make everyone change their life for the last 3 weeks which is why I am not arriving that day anymore. Shit happens as you know. Have a good journey to Arizona.

Coolio! Is 20 mule team the same as Cuddy Back Rd coming in the back side of Cal City from 395?

We try to prep the trailer when we come home from the LAST trip. We also started bring the food from our fridge at home rather than shop for the trip. We eat good and save tons of money.

Basically it's load the bikes... food... water and go.

I hate that week long getting ready when we don't stick to our discipline :facepalm:

Yeah we clean the trailer and prep it when we get home as well. Just did not have time on this last trip. Use to be able to prep little by little since the trailer was stored on the side of the house. Now it is stored at a storage lot and it has to get done when sitting in front of the house a few days before we leave

After this trip though it will be ready to go for the next as you mentioned, food, water and scooters loaded and off we go.

Speaking of off we go, I need to go to bed so I can get up and head to the dez.

:ride: