All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

Looking at the weather it is calling for low to mid 60's and lows in the mid 40's for the week of TDay. Wednesday and Thanksgiving day are the warmer days and slight breeze for the whole week with lots of sun. Looks like a perfect week up there. I wish I could know if we are going or not but time will tell.

SRAD97750

Staff member
Can we throw together a harescramble or something fun like that? I'm always down for a good time! I'll find some decent Day-glo flags...

Looking at the weather it is calling for low to mid 60's and lows in the mid 40's for the week of TDay. Wednesday and Thanksgiving day are the warmer days and slight breeze for the whole week with lots of sun. Looks like a perfect week up there. I wish I could know if we are going or not but time will tell.
WTF, I thought you were in for sure.:pout:BTW, here is a link for the weather:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=35.479277171874934&lon=-117.6500596923828

What I saw this AM may call for even a bit warmer weather. Still far out though.

WTF, I thought you were in for sure.:pout:BTW, here is a link for the weather:

http://forecast.weather.gov/MapClick.php?lat=35.479277171874934&lon=-117.6500596923828

What I saw this AM may call for even a bit warmer weather. Still far out though.
I was until my wife's adult child suddenly has some serious issues. What perfect f -ing timing on his part. He has f -d up our entire life for the last 2 1/2 weeks until I would like to strangle him although he may do that on his own. Have to wait and see if his meds fix him enough to be a man.

I was until my wife's adult child suddenly has some serious issues. What perfect f -ing timing on his part. He has f -d up our entire life for the last 2 1/2 weeks until I would like to strangle him although he may do that on his own. Have to wait and see if his meds fix him enough to be a man.
Wow. We will chat in a few days. Sorry to hear this.

A little sour 530? :smirk:.... :noidea: