All 3RD ANNUAL DBA TURKEY DAY GOBBLE AND RIDE

I see. Well thanks for the apology and hopefully you make the next ride(s).

BTW - It does help greatly when people SIGN-UP for our rides. It takes only one mouse click... and a link to the SIGN-UP page is always provided. It really helps the ride host and back up host know who to look for on ride day.

You don't even need a login... just click the SIGN-UP Button and type your name. Easy Peasy ! :thumb:

Peter & Family
Quadtard & Family
:noidea:
Sorry, but the South weather is looking real nice now.:hug:

7 days to go! :panic:
Dumbass (Kris) and girl friend
Q-tard's parents
530 is now a ?
Fireman John (WG's buddy)?
Ground Squirrel (an old race buddy of mine) I believe is coming out for a couple days.
BK (So Cal version) may come out
SPY and his brother and son.
I can't think of any others.
Maybe Captain Pumpkin? Or is he afraid of us when Rack is not around? Or maybe he'll come because he can relax when Rack is not around. :stirthepot:

I'm trying to make it out for at least one night. The weather will be a big factor for me along with a few non riding commitments that compete for time.

When will people be showing up? Will there be people out there this Saturday?

I'm trying to make it out for at least one night. The weather will be a big factor for me along with a few non riding commitments that compete for time.

When will people be showing up? Will there be people out there this Saturday?
I won't be out there until Tuesday. I think Geekster is heading out Sat or Sun.

Am heading out Monday AM. Peter and family are out. Fireman John (my buddy) Monday -- Wednesday. Also a little birdy told me that Captain pumpkin and family are prolly in.
Dumbass (Kris) and girl friend
Q-tard's parents
530 is now a ?
Fireman John (WG's buddy)?
Ground Squirrel (an old race buddy of mine) I believe is coming out for a couple days.
BK (So Cal version) may come out
SPY and his brother and son.
I can't think of any others.
Maybe Captain Pumpkin? Or is he afraid of us when Rack is not around? Or maybe he'll come because he can relax when Rack is not around. :stirthepot:
:lol: