250F acting up

well i have to hold the cam in from popping up because the guide is putting so much pressure on it. when i took off my valve cover and cam covers the cams sat in there nicley. now this one wont (one on the left), the right one goes in just as it normally would

I havnt rebuilt any of the YZF's but from what I understand the guide will put some pressure against the exhaust cam when installing it, that in itself shouldn't be a problem.

So i went to start my bike and i did the timing correctly (lined up crank and dots on cams) then rotated the engine twice and they stayed the same. Filled my bike up with water today and i went to kick it over and it feels like its got low compression. But when i kick it over with my hand i have to use lots of force. Any ideas? Maybe my timing is off...

So i went to start my bike and i did the timing correctly (lined up crank and dots on cams) then rotated the engine twice and they stayed the same. Filled my bike up with water today and i went to kick it over and it feels like its got low compression. But when i kick it over with my hand i have to use lots of force. Any ideas? Maybe my timing is off...

I'm with Andy on this one, if you haven't checked valve clearance, you need to, if you already did, then re check it.