250F acting up

So im riding my bike (2005 yz250f) and its running good just as usual. Ever since i got the bike it likes to spit a bit of coolant out of the over flow hose when im riding. Its pumping water and everything so its kind of weird. Yesterday my buddy was working on the track repairing washouts and i stopped my bike to talk to him. i was sitting on level ground, never twisted the throttle or leaned the bike over and the thing would not start. i pushed it onto a jump and ran down the landing and attemped a jump start and the bike didnt even fire or anything! So i sat there for a bit and thought my kill switch might be buggered up so i grabbed a stick and started beating on it to loosen it up and all of a sudden the bike starts up but theres a liquid thats dripping from around or out of my header. i smell it and feel it and its like antifreeze so now im thinking that i got a blown head gasket? i dont know. i rode the bike back up to the shop and then a few mins later it wouldnt start again then all of a sudden started. drove it around, shut it off, wouldnt start again. Left the thing at my buddys house. So now im stumped. Obviously the kill switch is easy to eliminate i just gotta un hook it but i dont know what to do about this coolant? maybe its not leaking out of my header maybe its just leaking from somewhere and running down the frame and dripping on to there and its a totaly unrelated problem?

Did you do the last build?
No, the bike was rebuilt by the same guy who did my crank and tranny in my yz250 before it burnt. The 250f is my friends old bike. He was racing it and it blew up because of a c clip that fell off the water pump. the bike has a new bottom end, tranny, crank, and top end it in. basically a brand new motor. When the 250f blew up before they even sent it out to fix it my friend bought a 2010 250f and when they got the bike back from the shop (mine now) they didnt even ride it because he wasnt interested in such an old bike. My garage burnt down and i lost my 250-2 and this bike was local and a good price for the work that was done. I know the mechanic and the guy who sold it to me well.

Even if you do try to fix things with sticks, it is probably a REALLY good time to start your own work, which I am sure you are considering at this point.