2010 yz450f

Send it to me. I crack up everytime someone with a hydraulically improved clutch rags on me for my rekluse!!

Worse are the beta/ktm type of snobs that have a wide ratio trans, heavy flywheel, trail oriented engine with a suspension for technical ragging on me for letting my clutch skills erode. I think it just bothers them that I go where they go on an otherwise stock yz250. anyone riding one of the afore mentioned bikes probably has fewer clutch skills than they know!
Yeah well that's a KTM rider thing for a whole bunch of the b/c dudes with brand new ready to race ktms. Sure passed alot of them on jap bikes I bought for a fraction the cost. Even my yz is cheap compared to my bosses ktm

I really have no opinion on rekluses, I can think of situations I would have benefitted from one, but the main thing that's always kept me from one is cost. I practice what I usually teach for the best mod; a lot of gas and tires.

Yeah well that's a KTM rider thing for a whole bunch of the b/c dudes with brand new ready to race ktms. Sure passed alot of them on jap bikes I bought for a fraction the cost. Even my yz is cheap compared to my bosses ktm

The KTM is just a bike. I believe I ride the same trails probably the same speed on either the XC or the zook, difference is I dont get as wore out on the KTM in the same amount of time in my opinion. and those guys you pass on your yami, I suppose that is more to do with rider talent than the bike.

The KTM is just a bike. I believe I ride the same trails probably the same speed on either the XC or the zook, difference is I dont get as wore out on the KTM in the same amount of time in my opinion. and those guys you pass on your yami, I suppose that is more to do with rider talent than the bike.
Your rm is pretty old tho, Between my kx/yz and my bosses 450xcf, there isn't that much of a difference ( i do like the yami better) so I'd be hard pressed to say the KTM was worth the 11,900 he paid for it (my yz was $8600 out the door)

Your rm is pretty old tho, Between my kx/yz and my bosses 450xcf, there isn't that much of a difference ( i do like the yami better) so I'd be hard pressed to say the KTM was worth the 11,900 he paid for it (my yz was $8600 out the door)

11,900???? :jawdrop: I only paid 8600 for my 300 in '14, my RM is an 05 but to me it does everything I ask of it. But fuck no I can't see 12k for any bike. But, if your boss is down with it.........

I really have no opinion on rekluses, I can think of situations I would have benefitted from one, but the main thing that's always kept me from one is cost. I practice what I usually teach for the best mod; a lot of gas and tires.

I still don't know if it would be on a race bike for me or not. Great for making a race bike a trail bike though. My biggest love for mine is that you can gear to the moon for the wide open stuff and still crawl with it.

I still don't know if it would be on a race bike for me or not. Great for making a race bike a trail bike though. My biggest love for mine is that you can gear to the moon for the wide open stuff and still crawl with it.
I have one on my 300 and it mainly for crawling through the rock canyons and trees. I do race some desert on it and I will say it is nice when you get into tight canyons with lots of rocks or a bottle neck. plus when it is late in the race and you may be tired, it helps not having to worry open flaming out.