2010 yz450f

Traction control..
reminds me of what my niece said last night at dinner. "Dad when they make flying cars can we get one?" my brother said no. She goes why not don't you want a flying car? He says "nope.
If I can't peel out. I'm not interested.

I was like 10 years old when the Dukes show came on. I saw the very first episode, and I think everyone after it.
Then when I turned 16, man we tore up those gravel roads around my house! We called it dirtrackin, now they call it drifting.
And I never jumped a stream with a car like that, but I've been airborn in an 85 4x4 Blazer...ah the good ol' days.
And those guys that jumped those Chargers were nuts. I heard they went through like 250+ cars in that show. Destroyed one every time they jumped that darn bridge...

Last edited:
I was like 10 years old when the Dukes show came on. I saw the very first episode, and I think everyone after it.
Then when I turned 16, man we tore up those gravel roads around my house! We called it dirtrackin, now they call it drifting.
And I never jumped a stream with a car like that, but I've been airborn in an 85 4x4 Blazer...ah the good ol' days.
And those guys that jumped those Chargers were nuts. I heard they went through like 250+ cars in that show. Destroyed one every time they jumped that darn bridge...

I had just hit puberty, so I was paying more attention to daisy duke.

so I should return your christmas present? :pout:
Send it to me. I crack up everytime someone with a hydraulically improved clutch rags on me for my rekluse!!

Worse are the beta/ktm type of snobs that have a wide ratio trans, heavy flywheel, trail oriented engine with a suspension for technical ragging on me for letting my clutch skills erode. I think it just bothers them that I go where they go on an otherwise stock yz250. anyone riding one of the afore mentioned bikes probably has fewer clutch skills than they know!