2010 JV Memorial Day Ride

Great pics and RR guys.:thumb::thumb: Look like you guys had a great time and great weather soon. I will be back in the running here soon for some camping and riding. Till then, stuck with day rides by the house on Sundays.:ride:

Great report, we were there too, We parked off Swannee road. Werent those bugs terrible, they just drove my daughter nuts. Seemed like once we got them out of the trailer, more would find a way in. But wasnt the weather good. Only Sunday did it get a little warm. We left on Sunday night.

It's too bad I missed that ride on Friday. It looked pretty eventful. I got there Sat morning in time to see Tim's damaged bike before he patched it together. The trip ended the same way it began for him. The last ride of the trip he broke his chain, couldn't get it fixed, and had to be towed back to camp by my Honda. It's funny that he forgot to mention that in his report. :poke: :smirk:

It's too bad I missed that ride on Friday. It looked pretty eventful. I got there Sat morning in time to see Tim's damaged bike before he patched it together. The trip ended the same way it began for him. The last ride of the trip he broke his chain, couldn't get it fixed, and had to be towed back to camp by my Honda. It's funny that he forgot to mention that in his report. :poke: :smirk:

Hey Roll's, that's F'd up right there..............:lol:

Sorry to bump this 2+ year old thread, but damn it was a good time. If the USMC takes JV from us, I'll be poaching as much as I may, or may not, get away with.:devil:

Sorry to bump this 2+ year old thread, but damn it was a good time. If the USMC takes JV from us, I'll be poaching as much as I may, or may not, get away with.:devil:

I'm thinking that RS Canyon might be getting a work out..... :ride:...... :rocker: